Infraction Infraction/Felony Wheel Hex Hub - Help two different sizes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I have:

Infraction v1
Felony

I need to replace the red anodized wheel hex hubs on the Infraction. The Infraction v1 part number shows for a 13.6mm which has the narrow 17mm hex head.

When I look on Jenny's site he has the Infraction v2 and the part number but it is a 14.6mm wheel hex with the wider 17mm hex head.

Does it really make a difference if I did NOT get the 13.6mm wheel hex length and use the one for the Infraction v2?

I did measure them out on my rigs the Infraction v1 is 13.6mm where the Felony is 14.6mm....

Please advise? Thx

I believe it was updated for hub rubbing reasons. The V1 Mojave came with the 13.6mm hexes. Same part number as your V1 Infr.
The V2 and EXB Mojave now come with 14.6mm hexes. To solve the Hub/wheel rubbing issue. I think the 14.6 mm will invariably work. Are Interchangeable. ?‍♂️
Hopefully others will chime in with a consensus on this.(y):cool:

I believe it was updated for hub rubbing reasons. The V1 Mojave came with the 13.6mm hexes. Same part number as your V1 Infr.
The V2 and EXB Mojave now come with 14.6mm hexes. To solve the Hub/wheel rubbing issue. I think the 14.6 mm will invariably work. Are Interchangeable. ?‍♂️
Hopefully others will chime in with a consensus on this.(y):cool:

Thx for replying....my desire is to go with the 14.6mm based on you and others input...I agree it should work. If that is the case....then this would explain when I was cleaning the Infraction v1 bearing I noticed something strange on the rear. The rear wheel hub assembly on the very tops are worn down....I could not figure what was rubbing to grind them down. I did see signs of rubbing inside the rear wheels towards the outer lip... Maybe this is what you are referring to...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back