Infraction Infraction for off-road use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tankman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I just got an Infraction. I know it's not quite the intended purpose, but has anyone put short course tires on it and raised the chassis for light off-road bashing? I just have two SMC 8000mah 75C packs currently.

Eventually I'll purchase 3S packs. I'm not really interested in high speed runs, but I loved the looks and design of the truck and got it 15% off. Drifting looks more interesting to me. Is 4S enough power to drift? Haven't run the truck yet.

Also, any ideas for chassis scratch protection? I was going to try Gorilla Crystal Clear Tape or some kind of film coating?

Isnt it called the Mojave?

I saw a Mojave extended with Infraction lid and 3.8 wheels and tire set. I liked it because I really love the Infraction body.
I know this isn't the point of the thread but may be easier working with the same chassis but the other way around.
??‍♂️

I seen JT bash his Infraction offroad when it came out. Some bumpy a$$ area just beating it up. Then he took it to a gravel road and did the same. Stupid idea, it handled like crap. Couldn't believe the way he abused this on road truck.

Well I guess it's a dumb idea then. I'm going to see what this thing can do tomorrow

Well I guess it's a dumb idea then. I'm going to see what this thing can do tomorrow
I don't think it's a dumb idea at all unless you left it stock! Hell, do what you want to do with the thing! If you modify it to handle offroad then all good imo and the idea is to get the most fun and laughs. That's how I roll anyway. Tear it up or leave it pristine...whatever makes me laugh I'm gonna repeat. Nobody knows best of our own money spent other than ourselves. ???
I seen JT bash his Infraction offroad when it came out. Some bumpy a$$ area just beating it up. Then he took it to a gravel road and did the same. Stupid idea, it handled like crap. Couldn't believe the way he abused this on road truck.
Shame he did that. I think he got that truck gratis too from Arrma.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back