Infraction Infraction GT build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Starting to put together my infraction that's been in pieces, finally had time to start some assembly over the weekend. I'll be adding some updates as soon as parts come in. But here is the chassis so far. Not much to look at but stay tuned.
Scorched gt width chassis went with the standard replacement for a few reasons. I want to use some of the factory screw locations for a few custom parts I've fabricated for a prior build.

IMG_20211024_124645756.jpg

Looks nice jealous, been eyeing that chassis. Let us/me know how it works out with the build.

Looks nice jealous, been eyeing that chassis. Let us/me know how it works out with the build.
Oh I'm sure you will see progress, I also have a standard width chassis from them for my limitless. Great quality. Haven't got to that one yet either. As the colder weather rolls in I have more time in the shop. I will say the shipping speed from the UK was awesome.

Starting to put together my infraction that's been in pieces, finally had time to start some assembly over the weekend. I'll be adding some updates as soon as parts come in. But here is the chassis so far. Not much to look at but stay tuned.
Scorched gt width chassis went with the standard replacement for a few reasons. I want to use some of the factory screw locations for a few custom parts I've fabricated for a prior build.

View attachment 176123
Not much to look at... chassis is gorgeous 😍 look forward to the progress!

Real nice build.
Keep us posted.
Great parts you selected.
:cool:

@Harriot10 yeah that's the plan, it's been a slow build the weather has already started to change for the worse here. It will be done way before spring gets here so I have plenty of time. I also have a limitless I'm building too just haven't made a build log for it. I may do that tomorrow.

@Harriot10 yeah that's the plan, it's been a slow build the weather has already started to change for the worse here. It will be done way before spring gets here so I have plenty of time. I also have a limitless I'm building too just haven't made a build log for it. I may do that tomorrow.
Be careful my friend, I know that chassis was expensive as $hit. It's not pretty after 100+ mph crash. I just finished my Infraction, but still getting it dialed in. I crashed during a test run at 120mph. :cry: Unfortunately, that's the risk you take. I'm now in the process of another speed build with my shelf queen Felony. Should also be done in the spring. 🤞

It was kinda pricey, I bought 2 GT width and standard width, luckily you can get the carbon parts without buying the aluminum front and rear section's.
Still running stock body for now, but possibly go GT eventually. 🤷🏻‍♂️ That’s my plan for the Felony!

D4BABD01-7EA4-4593-A015-479791AD8120.jpeg

8D40FDFC-02A8-448C-B540-1DCDE9CD3163.jpeg

@Harriot10 killer! I'm still up in the air about what motor I'm going to use, the 1650 is in there right now but I may decide a different route, I like the idea of the battery packs on each side rather than stacked on one side. Doesn't seem to bother the other guys running 190 haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back