Infraction into the Hoonitruck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wj1jeep1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I need help trying to figure out what this person in the picture used to find the decals for the Hoonitruck. I'm hoping I can find some for a different truck and cut to fit and add to a freshly painted clear body.
IMG_20190809_070933_765-1200x900.jpg

I also saw this truck done as well with different decals it seems.
66339104_1330996980410972_7218463199612229620_n.jpg

I'd guess @Wj1jeep1 that the decals are probably from HPI . ;)

HPI have made a couple of Hoonigan RC vehicles including a 1/8th scale nitro WR8 Ford Fiesta Rally Car and also some 1/10th scale.
For example 1/8th Fiesta here: https://www.wirelessmadness.com/hpi...MI2Yae1eO_5AIVBrDtCh0F7wwqEAQYAiABEgLIWvD_BwE
Ford Mustang 1/10th here: http://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/115990

I'd give HPI a try to see if you can get their Hoonigan decal sheet. Hope that helps. (y)
The hoonicorn is different than the Hoonitruck, compare them and you'll see the pattern is different and the actual decals on the pattern too. For example the penzoil decal on the back of the Hoonitruck.

The hoonicorn is different than the Hoonitruck, compare them and you'll see the pattern is different and the actual decals on the pattern too. For example the penzoil decal on the back of the Hoonitruck.
If you look at the pattern on the Hoonitruck yes that is obviously different to the "stars & stripes" pattern found on the WR8 nitro Rally Car but imho a lot of the other decals are the same like the "FORD" decal, "M" for Monster Energy drinks decal, "Gymkhana Grid 43" decal etc which is why I suggested that. (y)

Good luck with your search though.

Love the decal package on that body. Have a Arai Monster Energy themed street bike helmet that looks awesome.

Hi, I know where these decals are from. You can order them from MCI Racing in Canada. The only one missing is the 43 on the roof but the rest are there. $20 posted. I've used them on a Slash but now considering the Infraction as a project.

I create my own decal sheet,for the hoonitruck project,still fase 1 finishing details to add decals

Attachments

• 2A28BB1B-9200-4DC9-B0EB-FC9FA7C8FB05.png
    2A28BB1B-9200-4DC9-B0EB-FC9FA7C8FB05.png
    502.6 KB · Views: 447
  • 8161F6C0-2EBA-4A55-8E45-73FCD6000EA8.jpeg
    8161F6C0-2EBA-4A55-8E45-73FCD6000EA8.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 263
Sticker sheet looks perfect. Who makes the turbos poking through your hood they ar cool?

Hi, I know where these decals are from. You can order them from MCI Racing in Canada. The only one missing is the 43 on the roof but the rest are there. $20 posted. I've used them on a Slash but now considering the Infraction as a project.

Thanks for the tip on this decal seller. Tons and tons of options. Also cool that they offer reverse application to fit on the inside of the body.
Gonna take all day to look at everything there but there's certainly something for everyone. ??

its the infraction body, send me a private message for address

I've used MCI Racing for decals and the owner is very responsive. My only issue is the delivery time since I'm located in the US. I would love to know of a similar source located in the States.

I need help trying to figure out what this person in the picture used to find the decals for the Hoonitruck. I'm hoping I can find some for a different truck and cut to fit and add to a freshly painted clear body.View attachment 47737
I also saw this truck done as well with different decals it seems.View attachment 47738
I know its 2 years later(LOL) but the top truck is mine. Let me know if i can help out in anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back