Infraction Mega rear toe adjustment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronB

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Senton Mega
How do you adjust the toe on the rear?

I don’t know think you can. But if someone knows how I’d also like to find out.

I don't know if this is possible on the Vendetta as I don't have one. On my Infraction I modified the front hinge pin holder of the rear suspension arms by drilling two holes just outside of, slightly overlapping with the original holes to give me zero toe on the rear wheels. The holes look approximately like this.
1656993545199.png

I then ground down some appropriately sized grub screws on one side which I then use to plug the hole that the hinge pin is not in to prevent it from accidentally slipping over into the other hole. Like said, I don't know if the hinge pin holders on the Vendetta would be accommodating to such a modification, but I thought I'd throw what I did out there. This may, however, reduce rear end stability of the car. My Infraction drives like its on rails...which I attribute, in part, to the vertical fins I put on the Ford C100 body and in part to a good setup and dialed in suspension.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is possible on the Vendetta as I don't have one. On my Infraction I modified the front hinge pin holder of the rear suspension arms by drilling two holes just outside of, slightly overlapping with the original holes to give me zero toe on the rear wheels. The holes look approximately like this.
View attachment 227852

I then ground down some appropriately sized grub screws on one side which I then use to plug the hole that the hinge pin is not in to prevent it from accidentally slipping over into the other hole. Like said, I don't know if the hinge pin holders on the Vendetta would be accommodating to such a modification, but I thought I'd throw what I did out there. This may, however, reduce rear end stability of the car. My Infraction drives like its on rails...which I attribute, in part, to the vertical fins I put on the Ford C100 body and in part to a good setup and dialed in suspension.
Are you talking about the full size infraction or mini infraction?

How I get zero toe in the rear.
I think they all come as set's so get a set of rear hinge pin holders...
Use the rear/rear holder in place of the rear/front holder then cover that with the rear front holder and screw in as is.

Following so far?

Using two rear/rear pin holders will now have the arms at a 90 degree or zero toe.

I've done this to my Kraton and my Lasernut. With the Kraton the plastic that covers the pin holder may need to be modified and reused in between the two pin holders in the rear/front.

So the dots show the different lengths of the rear/rear and the rear/front pin holders.
The mounting screws are naturally the same so mounting is a breeze and the smaller rear/front pin holder is whats keeping the pin from coming out.

With this setup the rear loves to swing around so be ready for that.
Once you get going and tracking straight I (without data) feel it just runs smoother. Probably all in my mind but it got rid of that goofy ass exaggerated toe in that plagues all independent rear's on RC vehicles.:)

I'm open for questions if need.:)

Oh and you're all welcome:cool:

:ROFLMAO: keeding! :ROFLMAO:

Inked20220228_135716.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back