Vendetta Infraction mega speed build (PB 76mph)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmcarter

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm looking for others who has the infraction mega and or vendetta(since there identical)and has upgraded it or wants too this is my current build.everything is stock except the powerplant(motor and esc) and the reciever is a specktrum dx5c with avc and the center brace.
I'm also running a cnhl 4s 5600mah 120(240 burst) lipo
IMG_20211227_145418.jpg

IMG_20211227_145400.jpg

IMG_20211227_145400.jpg

IMG_20211227_145431.jpg

I have hit 97 with 6s electronics. Good luck man. 3s Platform is tough to speedrun on as there aren't spools. Everything is DIY. I made my own 38 t spool. We had a decent amount of snow so I cant speedrun anymore. I am going to gear up and try to hit abt 115-120. That's pretty hard on these. You will have to bore out the motor mount hole/slider to fit a bigger pinion. Cant wait to see what you can do!

I’ve been wanting to get a street car but not sure I want to shell out all the dough for a big 6s Infraction. Wish they would have made these with the brushless system from the get go.

Sweet build. I’m still at work, if I get out early enough I’ll post some of mine. I have the same body as yours, I dropped in the 3s motor mount with a hobbystar 3674 2650kv and the outcast 4s esc. I swapped out the original plastic gear servo and threw in the power hd 20kg it’s centers way better.

I have hit 97 with 6s electronics. Good luck man. 3s Platform is tough to speedrun on as there aren't spools. Everything is DIY. I made my own 38 t spool. We had a decent amount of snow so I cant speedrun anymore. I am going to gear up and try to hit abt 115-120. That's pretty hard on these. You will have to bore out the motor mount hole/slider to fit a bigger pinion. Cant wait to see what you can do!
I didn't know you had this video out. Freaking awesome!!!!!!

Sweet build. I’m still at work, if I get out early enough I’ll post some of mine. I have the same body as yours, I dropped in the 3s motor mount with a hobbystar 3674 2650kv and the outcast 4s esc. I swapped out the original plastic gear servo and threw in the power hd 20kg it’s centers way better.
Ya I don't have any issues with the truck tracking straight with avc it handles very well and with the aluminum side aero hardly any air gets up underneath the body
76 mph was before the cnhl lipo I hit 76 with a spektrum 5000mah 50c . Also going to go from 23t pinion to a 26t pinion and I also thinking about building a spool gear for it using the limitless 34t pinion as a spur and one of my kraton 8s 5mm pinions mod 1 to match it. Also the aero wasnt on the truck either so hopefully it cuts down on alot of air that wS getting inside the body causing drag

I got my typhon up to 97. It'll go faster for sure, but the 3s steering and suspension gets super squirrelly around 90. Good luck!
Ya I don't have any issues with the truck tracking straight with avc it handles very well and with the aluminum side aero hardly any air gets up underneath the body
76 mph was before the cnhl lipo I hit 76 with a spektrum 5000mah 50c . Also going to go from 23t pinion to a 26t pinion and I also thinking about building a spool gear for it using the limitless 34t pinion as a spur and one of my kraton 8s 5mm pinions mod 1 to match it
I didn't have any problems with the 3s printed front wing. You can see right here the wing has a lot of downforce. The amount of control I had at that speed was incredible. It's apart in pieces right now.

Ya I couldn't find one so I c
Made my own from some weights I had from another speed build and some Plexiglas and aluminum

I built a spool out of both hubs and metal plate I used kimbrough 44t 32p gear drilled two holes small enough when I put the screw in it threaded itself and I didn’t have to use lock nuts on the other side. I haven’t used it yet, currently I’m running a hotracing 24t 32p pinion with the 50t spur from the vendetta. It’s fast enough for me though. Maybe later on I’ll bump up the speed.

Does anyone know of any aftermarket/upgrades for the infraction mega ? Rpm aa arms? Or anything worth doing?

Nothing really worth doing to a speedrunner. Maybe a GT Body to gain abt 5-mph max (when going around 120-150). Rpm arms are known to sage. Good for a basher, not a speedrunner unless you crash. 3d printed parts helping with parachuting or a bigger ESC mount. T2T brace which I think you have. And a wing because it really helps about 90 mph.

Nothing really worth doing to a speedrunner. Maybe a GT Body to gain abt 5-mph max (when going around 120-150). Rpm arms are known to sage. Good for a basher, not a speedrunner unless you crash. 3d printed parts helping with parachuting or a bigger ESC mount. T2T brace which I think you have. And a wing because it really helps about 90 mph.
Ya I put the aluminum side skirts on to help with parachutting and what do you mean a gt body like the vendetta? And I have the stock clear rear wing is there any aftermarket ones that will bolt to the body?
Ya I put the aluminum side skirts on to help with parachutting and what do you mean a gt body like the vendetta? And I have the stock clear rear wing is there any aftermarket ones that will bolt to the body?
And I already have the front wing also because it started to wheelie at 65ish mph lol

You definitely need better shocks. Get limitless front and rear shocks. double-check the height of the shocks to make sure they are not too small or big. A gt body. Check these out. Not something you should buy right now as you are not going too fast. I would get one above 110. There are many people still running an open-wheel limitless above 140! I would change those electronics to the Arrma 6s electronics. I am running 27/38 and hit 97 on a pretty small pull.

Hey everyone I'm looking for others who has the infraction mega and or vendetta(since there identical)and has upgraded it or wants too this is my current build.everything is stock except the powerplant(motor and esc) and the reciever is a specktrum dx5c with avc and the center brace.
I'm also running a cnhl 4s 5600mah 120(240 burst) lipo
View attachment 188793
Who sells the red drive shaft?

Does anyone have a comprehensive parts list of what is needed to convert an Infraction Mega to 3S? I already bought:

VENDETTA 4X4 3S BLX - MOTOR (BRUSHLESS 3900KV SPEKTRUM FIRMA ARA4319V3
SENTON 4X4 3S BRUSHLESS BLX100 ESC SPEED CONTROL SENTON TYPHON ARA4303V3
VENDETTA 4X4 3S BLX - ALUMINUM MOUNT MOTOR FAN GRANITE SENTON ARA4319V3
VENDETTA 4X4 3S BLX - PINION GEAR (20T & 26T) 0.8MOD 5MM SHAFT ARA4319V3

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back