Senton Infraction Mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler alert.. Heard the drive line is 4s capable!?
I'll put 4S on mines by spring. And put the Mustang body on it. Might buy another and keep that one 3s and Infraction body

Last edited:
You guys think it could handle the 2050 and the 150A?
Turn the punch to 1!? 😎

20211030_162036_HDR.jpg

Just ran my typhon 3S on 6S with a 4070 2650kv, 26T pinion and 150A hobbywing. Plastic diffs and inputs, plastic spur.

Got 73 mph in the rain and at night. Lots of performance left on the table because bad conditions.

Had crash and broke a motor lead.

Just saying that the 3S platform *can* do it. For how long is another question.

Damn. Looks like you are starting your own Hobby Shop. Lol
Haaa.. I pretty much lucked out @Kla912000, one blx 100 was a replacement from like 8 months ago.. Infamous broken tabs, it got lost in the mail for like 5 months so they sent me out another one.. Wasnt a week later after i got the 2nd one that the 1st one just miraculously showed up, told me to keep it!! Sweet ok!!

They also gave me a replacement for my 3200kv motor, bearings went.. told me to keep the old motor as well, because they wouldnt warranty it if i took it apart to replace bearings.. Um ok SWEET.. put v3 jims bearings in it and she back to brand new!! Was suppose to be the blx but they sent the spektrum instead knowing i had the V2, but its cool, cant complain!!😁

Got the 2050 and 150A from @Exc3l on one hell of a steal, brand new still sealed for 90 bucks!! So thank you @Exc3l.. I owe u one!!

V2 senton still rocking stock electronics so these are just waiting for a rig to go in, got the 2050 150A for the felony as a replacement, but im thinking im gonna throw it in the exb kraton if i get it!! Or that mega infraction, or the dr10 roller kit or a fazer mk2.. poop idk!!

Opinions?

Haaa.. I pretty much lucked out @Kla912000, one blx 100 was a replacement from like 8 months ago.. Infamous broken tabs, it got lost in the mail for like 5 months so they sent me out another one.. Wasnt a week later after i got the 2nd one that the 1st one just miraculously showed up, told me to keep it!! Sweet ok!!

They also gave me a replacement for my 3200kv motor, bearings went.. told me to keep the old motor as well, because they wouldnt warranty it if i took it apart to replace bearings.. Um ok SWEET.. put v3 jims bearings in it and she back to brand new!! Was suppose to be the blx but they sent the spektrum instead knowing i had the V2, but its cool, cant complain!!😁

Got the 2050 and 150A from @Exc3l on one hell of a steal, brand new still sealed for 90 bucks!! So thank you @Exc3l.. I owe u one!!

V2 senton still rocking stock electronics so these are just waiting for a rig to go in, got the 2050 150A for the felony as a replacement, but im thinking im gonna throw it in the exb kraton if i get it!! Or that mega infraction, or the dr10 roller kit or a fazer mk2.. poop idk!!

Opinions?
👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back