Infraction Mild Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice build, beautiful paint work.
Thank you very.much! Didnt realise how time consuming it is. :LOL:

But an unregistered vehicle doesn't need to comply, :ROFLMAO: Take the Tags off.(y)
It drives on the street most, giving cops no reason to bother other the then to watch!! ;)??

I finally finished off the PPSRC Motor Mount/Diff Mount/Diff Cover/Cap Set!! Not only does it look effin great, it really adds that rigidity you look for in those parts for the job they performing.

Infraction PPSRC Full Set.jpg

:love:

I did also replace the bearings in the HW4985 1650kv Motor I have it in it right now with some JimBearings Sealed Abec 5 Motor Set. Had to use the bread trick to get the one side out!

HW4985 1650kv Bearing Swap.jpg

HW4985 1650kv Bearing Swap1.jpg

I'll keep the thread updated as I upgrade or even repair anything going forward!!

Attachments

• HW4985 1650kv Bearing Swap2.jpg
    HW4985 1650kv Bearing Swap2.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I finally finished off the PPSRC Motor Mount/Diff Mount/Diff Cover/Cap Set!! Not only does it look effin great, it really adds that rigidity you look for in those parts for the job they performing.

View attachment 77016

:love:

I'll keep the thread updated as I upgrade or even repair anything going forward!!
Looking good bro ??

How have I not seen this thread..!!! ??

Nice looking build, speed runner or general basher/burnout machine..???
Amazing what a lockdown does to people ?

How have I not seen this thread..!!! ??

Nice looking build, speed runner or general basher/burnout machine..???
More on the bashing side. Though, trying to find that nice balance with playing around still having high speed. A lot of fun showing people and seeing their reactions.

Amazing what a lockdown does to people ?
I don't know what you're talking about!? ?‍♂️

??

Not you. This lockdown enabled Brian to read and see what’s going on in the forum ?
I've been reading, buying, building and modding everything I own..!! but I can't go out and drive anything..??????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back