Infraction Infraction motor heatsink/fans advise and links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaDave80

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Voltage
Hi guys

I’ve just got the infraction and keen to get a heatsink and fan combo for it to keep the motor running cool as much as possible.

does anyone have a link to a set up I can buy for it please ? It’s the standard motor in there.

Heatsink and either a big single or dual fans wanted for it.

I can’t seem to find my caliper to measure the can on the motor either :unsure:

Thank you I ordered one of these they look like they should do a good job with the cooling
It helps but if you are pounding on it like I do... Drifting hard and doing donuts, basically having fun. It will probably still over heat. Just an FYI. ?

Ordering another #GAMECHANGERFAN, since they have a lot of power and blow a ton of air! I mainly do oval track racing and I have no issues with temps and I am only running 1 game changer fan. Check our little Oval track set up video below:
GRP S7 : GCF.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordering another #GAMECHANGERFAN, since they have a lot of power and blow a ton of air! I mainly do oval track racing and I have no issues with temps and I am only running 1 game changer fan. Check our little Oval track set up video below:
View attachment 105759

It looks like you used the OEM heatsink and only one screw to secure the fan. How well has it held up under bashing?

Let's put it this way, I smashed my infraction into a curb doing around 60mph and it held with 1 screw no problem...
I'm going to be adding this new GCRC fan that will come with a new heatsink, zip ties, and hardware.

My set up now is the yeah racing motor heatsink with 2X 30mm Rocket fans fitted which work really well and on my esc I’m running a NTF fan from the Bec if I need to but mostly off a 3s LIPO which seems to work great

I have the V2 infraction and have any of you guys changed out the ESC fan? The motor fan looks easy enough to a noob like me but I am intimidated by the ESC.

I have the V2 infraction and have any of you guys changed out the ESC fan? The motor fan looks easy enough to a noob like me but I am intimidated by the ESC.

Don’t be too intimidated - it’s just the four button head screws and the shroud and fan come off. If you want a taller fan, that’s when you need to get creative with modding the shroud.

55BC966F-A714-4FEF-8829-2381979B4124.jpeg

3B1BAE94-0C94-4C4A-806A-FB27975B8DF9.jpeg

I have a question, today i started my infraction V2 for the first time, my ESC fan did start but my engine fan didn’t... is this normal? What should i check next if it’s not normal.... Merci for your help

Check the electrical connections - there's a splitter coming off the ESC. If those look good, then check to see if the fan blades are jammed ... if everything looks good, it could be a bad fan.

Check the electrical connections - there's a splitter coming off the ESC. If those look good, then check to see if the fan blades are jammed ... if everything looks good, it could be a bad fan.
You were right, the connection was inverse to the extension connector, i’ve just flip it and everything is fix!
thank you very much

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back