Infraction Infraction must do's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby61

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just picked up a used not abused infraction for a deal. Any must do's or things to check before running it? Its bone stock.

Any setup tips for the dx5?

There are a lot of possible options for the DX5C but for now just bind it and calibrate.... No need to set endpoints for the Infraction really....AVC is an option but you have not said if you like that or not...some do not. Telemetry options if you have specific batteries and some for non-smart batteries... Mine AVC control is the most important for the DX5C

Lost of options once we can get to specific options you want...

Was having trouble setting up hand brake and avc then i noticed previous owner swapped the avc receiver out it has a sr315 in it. So when i setup avc it takes over aux 1 and then no channel for the handbrake. But no matter since no avc.

Was having trouble setting up hand brake and avc then i noticed previous owner swapped the avc receiver out it has a sr315 in it. So when i setup avc it takes over aux 1 and then no channel for the handbrake. But no matter since no avc.

SR315 does not have AVC ability so did you leave it in or swapped it out? The DX5C I do not use with smart batteries but what I do use I do like knowing the voltage I have left for run time. Outside of that and AVC in addition to use with other RCs is about the most I use the DX5C for..... I do like DX5C once you get over the non-tutorial learning curve...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back