Infraction Infraction no throttle aft first run...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpetrocelli

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I've just returned to the hobby .. but just bought a v2 infraction but crashed it, slight bend to splitter. battery (2 yowoo 3s,5000mah 100c 11.1v with approp adaptr popped out of its socket. It turned off, when Ireconnected everything & turned it back on,steering was working ,throttle...

Do a reset of the ESC (factory defaults). Also do a radio calibration. Instructions are in the Arrma manual. Check you motor wire leads first. Check all wiring for cuts especially the signal wire of the ESC output to the Reciever. Open the RX box to check the wiring all the way to the reciever.
I also use the the Yoowoo Graphene 3S's. They are decent packs for my speed running Lim.

Ok, I thought I did it already but esc isn't chirping just flashing green lt. All mtr wires are connected to appopriate color esc wire. Thank you for responding!

What is the blinking code? 2 flashes. 3 flashes?

Just had a wake-up moment myself when I had an almost empty 3S for bench test plugged in. After a restart the green LED was blinking, indicating extreme LVC and wouldn't turn on.

When I turn it on, no chirping just steady blinking light, possibly in a string of 4blinks, can't tell, cuz it's seems so steady.
I'm thinking it could be a bad esc... But I'm not sure, but steering and hand brake work perfect. I'm hoping motor didn't go after first run!

Need Help! Does anyone know if there's a reset sequence for the infraction v2 Spectrum firma ESC? I haven't seen any U-tube, or anything on the subject out there yet

Pg 23 in the Infraction manual but easily overlooked:

Tranbsmitter on (not sure why buy they list it)
Power on ESC
Hold set key for one second.
Green led flashes.
"To reset all programming items, press and hold the set button for five seconds."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back