SOLD / FOUND Infraction or Typhon 3s???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sissupr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Long shot. I have one on pre-order for $599 shipped at the end of the month. If you got on with some upgrades, etc... lmk.

Yes I know, good luck... you never know, someone is always looking for something else or changes in financials lol... ?

Located in CA/Northern Bay Area. Send me DM...

I have a infraction also on back order l really hope l get this truck lately it's all l can think about. Does anyone know any hobby shops that might be will to sale and ship soon as the come In or any information or updates they say the end of the month but could it be early or later

My lhs has a bunch of these...actually several do... one in particular would probably be willing to sell and ship one to you.. I will ask...would the OP be interested as well? Like I said, he has a bunch in stock, if i had to guess, 6-8 of them

My lhs has a bunch of these...actually several do... one in particular would probably be willing to sell and ship one to you.. I will ask...would the OP be interested as well? Like I said, he has a bunch in stock, if i had to guess, 6-8 of them
That sounds really good l have the pre order but no money has been taken off so if you could reach and let me know that would be great let me know asap! If you don't mind me ask what state do you live In and what's the name of the local hobby shop

No problem I'll ask for you... I'm in Connecticut... the shop that has a bunch of them is called rc madness.. they are about 40 mins from me but I will call and ask him for you tomorrow... the inventory this shop has is insane.. let's just say he usually orders about 15 of each model.. that's where I grabbed my anniversary outcasts as well.. he usually has everything...

No problem I'll ask for you... I'm in Connecticut... the shop that has a bunch of them is called rc madness.. they are about 40 mins from me but I will call and ask him for you tomorrow... the inventory this shop has is insane.. let's just say he usually orders about 15 of each model.. that's where I grabbed my anniversary outcasts as well.. he usually has everything...
I will be looking forward to hearing from you thanks

I also heard mid November. But my lhs says end of October.

It just would be nice to have a update from somewhere or someone lve searched the internet several times and haven't got any good information l also ordered a limit and lm not even sure when l will receive that car very frustrating
I also seen some upgrades l would like to buy but really don't want cause l have received the main product
It just would be nice to have a update from somewhere or someone lve searched the internet several times and haven't got any good information l also ordered a limit and lm not even sure when l will receive that car very frustrating

I also seen some upgrades l would like to buy but really don't want cause l have received the main product
Not

Ok, I called yesterday and the owner wasnt in... so I called back today and he had 7 of them...and sold all of them...

The other shop local to me said he for sure had 1 on hand but may have another out back... downfall is they wont take an order that large over the phone and ship...ughh I'm sorry guys.. thought I could help.. but the only 1 or 2 I know of would have to be picked up locally... if you guys know anyone in ct willing to grab and ship it or them the hobby shop name is time machine hobby in manchester ct.

Again sorry guys I couldnt help

Tha
Ok, I called yesterday and the owner wasnt in... so I called back today and he had 7 of them...and sold all of them...

The other shop local to me said he for sure had 1 on hand but may have another out back... downfall is they wont take an order that large over the phone and ship...ughh I'm sorry guys.. thought I could help.. but the only 1 or 2 I know of would have to be picked up locally... if you guys know anyone in ct willing to grab and ship it or them the hobby shop name is time machine hobby in manchester ct.

Again sorry guys I couldnt help
Thanks for even asking, lm sure l will get lucky soon

Someone posted a pic of their LHS a couple weeks ago here in the US. They had every Arrma rig stacked to the ceiling 7 high. They had at least 7 Infractions in stock. I made a comment " Now thats my kind of LHS". Would be awesome to have one like that near me. ?

Man this thread has been lively lol. Think I located an infraction locally, so I’ll report back if there are more than one available ? and if they ship.

Also looking for a Typhon 3s if anyone has one used for sale before I buy new. Have been Interested in trying that platform out both on the street (speed) and dirt track runs... looks like a different kind of fun to complement my Kraton 4s.

Man this thread has been lively lol. Think I located an infraction locally, so I’ll report back if there are more than one available ? and if they ship.

Also looking for a Typhon 3s if anyone has one used for sale before I buy new. Have been Interested in trying that platform out both on the street (speed) and dirt track runs... looks like a different kind of fun to complement my Kraton 4s.
Have any one heard anything yet on the infraction or limitless lm going crazy need to do some up grades on my old rc car til my others come

Have any one heard anything yet on the infraction or limitless lm going crazy need to do some up grades on my old rc car til my others come
Mine told me pushed back until November. I think middle of the month ?

At this rate I don’t know how they’re going to handle the Xmas rush. (If there is one for RC cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back