Infraction progress build....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep that in mind cheers(y) I believe the older ones where 3-16s could be wrong but this is 4-22s

Back out today for some more Grass action on 4s stock hoons fitted running Tp motor R snake esc, Geared pretty high for grass but on the road it seems to do 60 +mph OK it was great fun, lost a good bit of footage but enough there I think to see.

Back out today for sone more Grass action on 4s stock hoons fitted running Tp motor R snake esc, Geared pretty high for grass but on the road it seems to do 60 +mph OK it was great fun, lost a good bit of footage but enough there I think to see.

Does that esc have PC software and data logging?

Has Flier software and Comes with USB adaptor or programming card but nothing like castle for logging
FUNCTION VALUE
Battery
Type: Ni-XX、Li-XX3
Cell count: Auto or manual
LVC mode: Slow cut off/Hard cut off

Throttle
Throttle acceleration: Extra soft/Soft/Medium/Hard/Extra hard
Throttle Curve: Logarithmica, linear, exponential
Forwad/ Revervse Points: Auto or manual
3Set Ini/End Points: Auto or manual

Motor
Motor Timing Degrees: (0% – °30 %)
PWM: 8 – 16 – 32
Timing monitor: ON/OFF
Motor check: ON-OFF
Motor Rotation Direction: Clockwise/Anticlockwise

Brake
Braking: off -100%
Delay Time: 0.25 – 5 seconds

Power
PWM Limit: ON/OFF (%)
Reverse: ON/OFF
Start Power: Auto – 100%

Back out today for some more Grass action on 4s stock hoons fitted running Tp motor R snake esc, Geared pretty high for grass but on the road it seems to do 60 +mph OK it was great fun, lost a good bit of footage but enough there I think to see.

@Turbobrick ...May I ask what size/spec TP motor that is..??

Did you change anything else to run on grass or did you just find some flatland grass area? I really like the idea of running it "off-road".

@BashingBrian sure it's a Tp 4040cm 1850kv 95k 12s capable, same motor I have been running since the start, been good all round so far.

I'm going to ask you for future tips on motors if that's ok..?
Been wanting to upgrade the Infraction for a while but no idea where to start with the TP's only want it for bashing, but fast torque'y bashing with a hint of 8s..?

Last edited:
There is guys out there with far more experience than me in this game and should help you more IMO im just starting to get back into this again :cool:(y)

I don't mind adding my input!

As I was running a vented can I wanted to run a fan to draw the heat out internally without getting dirt in as well as cooling the external can so I came up with this last night as a prototype.

Runs off a little 3s battery as the fans are 12v +
IMG_20200518_192639.jpg
IMG_20200518_195116.jpg
IMG_20200518_203631.jpg
IMG_20200518_203934.jpg
IMG_20200520_140346.jpg
IMG_20200520_141211.jpg
IMG_20200520_140642.jpg
IMG_20200520_144604.jpg
IMG_20200520_154001.jpg

Yes cold air enters and flows around the hole can and drawn to the rear and then drawing the heat out the rear of the can on the way by.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back