Infraction radio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah nice. Any issues with it so far? And I the avc or gyro to me isnt really a necessity since I'm not a speed runner but its nice.
I think for the price the 3pv is hard to beat. While it does not use the best signal protocol that Futaba has to offer. it still has great range. (I have seen 1200 + feet)
The menu system some complain about, but I find it ok once you get familiar with it. Tons of features that you will likely never use lol
It is extremely light and compact, yet has a great solid feel. Most people who switch to Futaba never buy another brand after.... I know that is the case for myself. Although I'll admit I am very tempted by the FlySky Noble.

I think for the price the 3pv is hard to beat. While it does not use the best signal protocol that Futaba has to offer. it still has great range. (I have seen 1200 + feet)
The menu system some complain about, but I find it ok once you get familiar with it. Tons of features that you will likely never use lol
It is extremely light and compact, yet has a great solid feel. Most people who switch to Futaba never buy another brand after.... I know that is the case for myself. Although I'll admit I am very tempted by the FlySky Noble.
it's nice. I'll look into it, never tried a futaba before. I hear about it a lot though

I also bought the 3PV for speed runs. At the park this past weekend I ran my K4S across a very long grass field, and my best guess was it was at least 700ft to the corner. I am using the R304SB-E receiver which has an internal antenna. It was plenty far away and never even gave me a blip of lag. In fact, I really would caution people NOT to run a big truck that far out. You really have no depth perception that far away and it would be super easy to hit something/someone. I can’t imagine 1200ft without something to stand on to be able to see better. Maybe a radio tower at an airport ??

Im
I also bought the 3PV for speed runs. At the park this past weekend I ran my K4S across a very long grass field, and my best guess was it was at least 700ft to the corner. I am using the R304SB-E receiver which has an internal antenna. It was plenty far away and never even gave me a blip of lag. In fact, I really would caution people NOT to run a big truck that far out. You really have no depth perception that far away and it would be super easy to hit something/someone. I can’t imagine 1200ft without something to stand on to be able to see better. Maybe a radio tower at an airport ??
Lol true. When I take my trucks out it's no more than maybe 200ft. Even than I can barely see them lol. And the Infraction don't like to go too far either. Maybe about a few house lengths for runs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back