Infraction Infraction Roller?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they'll ever make an Infraction rolling chassis.

Tbh it is pointless imho as it would share almost all it's parts with the Limitless bar the body, centre diff, body post mounts. Easy enough to just buy a Limitless and convert it to an Infraction if that's what someone wanted (eg: truck body & centre diff).

I don't think they'll ever make an Infraction rolling chassis.

Tbh it is pointless imho as it would share almost all it's parts with the Limitless bar the body, centre diff, body post mounts. Easy enough to just buy a Limitless and convert it to an Infraction if that's what someone wanted (eg: truck body & centre diff).

I hear ya, by the time I bought everything "infraction" the cost would be about the same.

Buy the Infraction and sell the spares you don’t need here in the classifieds.

I'd assume the infraction would be the same price as the limitless if they made it. Are stock electronics bringing the money or are people blowing it out? I haven't even looked in there. If I couldn't get $200 for the stock stuff it would be kinda pointless to even buy one. Then again, there is that want factor that usually gets the best of me.... Why cant they make everything a damn roller:LOL:;)

I hear ya, by the time I bought everything "infraction" the cost would be about the same.

I'd assume the infraction would be the same price as the limitless if they made it. Are stock electronics bringing the money or are people blowing it out? I haven't even looked in there. If I couldn't get $200 for the stock stuff it would be kinda pointless to even buy one. Then again, there is that want factor that usually gets the best of me.... Why cant they make everything a damn roller:LOL:;)
There’s a roller on eBay. Well there was

Depends on how much you’re parting out. Motor, ESC, pinions, center diff, radio, servo, etc could add up to $200 to the right buyer(s).

I'm not sure off the top of my head and being lazy right now, ? but you could see how much the front and rear splitter for the Infraction would be and install them on another Limitless, then have a couple extra body replacements for the other. Along with the Center Diff and lexan body for the Infraction as well. ?‍♂️

Completely understand your want for a roller Infraction, as now most switch out the stock power plant in it immediately...
Depends on how much you’re parting out. Motor, ESC, pinions, center diff, radio, servo, etc could add up to $200 to the right buyer(s).
Recently buying a new Infraction body - the body, rollbars, rear spoiler together was about $110 bucks. with out the markup and the rest of the parts on a RTR, maybe add up??

I'm not sure off the top of my head and being lazy right now, ? but you could see how much the front and rear splitter for the Infraction would be and install them on another Limitless, then have a couple extra body replacements for the other. Along with the Center Diff and lexan body for the Infraction as well. ?‍♂️

Completely understand your want for a roller Infraction, as now most switch out the stock power plant in it immediately...

Recently buying a new Infraction body - the body, rollbars, rear spoiler together was about $110 bucks. with out the markup and the rest of the parts on a RTR, maybe add up??

I think someone on fb is converting their limitless to an infraction. ??‍♂️

I think someone on fb is converting their limitless to an infraction. ??‍♂️
I know its the front bumper/splitter and the big ol rear diffuser/splitter and body posts that is the main difference between the Limitless and Infraction. @Mr.Duke a long while back made a list of parts to be able to convert an Infraction to a Limitless. Oh dang, found it.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/converting-an-infraction-to-a-limitless.14003/

List would be far shorter to convert a Limitless to an Infraction.

Whelp, might have to bite the bullet and just buy the thing... Think that motor and ESC can fit in a mini-8? :devilish:
I wanna see pics if it does!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back