Infraction shutting off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billyc2788

Reaction score
I just purchased a infraction mega resto mod for me and my son, but after running full throttle for a minute or two it shuts off so I have to turn it off then back on and it runs again. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this problem might be

LVC enabled while using NI-MH batteries? I opened this cause the title said Shitting. Tease!! 😂
I was thinking this too. Best typo ever?

LVC enabled while using NI-MH batteries? I opened this cause the title said Shitting. Tease!! 😂
I used fully charged NiMH and Lipo batteries. Unless the LVC is a factory setting, I didn’t change anything except for the jumpers when I went from NiMH to Lipo.

Changing the jumpers is all that's needed to enable/disable LVC. Are you experiencing the same thing with both battery chemistries? If it's lipo only, you may be hitting a thermal limit on the ESC. I'm not too familiar with the brushed ESC's but I imagine they should have thermal protection.

It happens with both chemistries. I want to go to a 3S brushless system, any recommendations?

If you've changed the gearing, it could still be heat related. It could be a faulty ESC as well. Maybe the temp sensor isn't calibrated correctly. I've ran brushed cars and never experienced what you're explaining, though mine were smaller 4x4 or 2wd.

For 3s, there's a few options, including getting the stock Arrma 3s ESC & motor from a place like Jenny's. Though I'm not sure if the stock drivetrain parts will hold up. May need to upgrade those if they start breaking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back