Infraction Infraction slow build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New parts going in smoothly 👍🏼
6A56439F-26B4-454C-A613-8AF6F78A3C4E.jpeg

These are the part #s if anyone is interested in the swap. I know it doesn’t list infraction or limitless but these are pretty sweet and they are a direct fit with zero issues
8EFD9DD6-38FC-4CD8-B04E-2350225A477C.jpeg

Soo… again I wasn’t happy with the paint job, then my 12 year old niece showed up and said it needed something. I told her to show me what she meant.. about 45 minutes later this is what I came in to find.. not sure about it but I would hurt her feelings if I would have complained. So, she says it’s not finished and I bite my tongue 🤣
E4DCB3F6-0A50-47DD-92DC-70F65D066C2E.jpeg

Moral of the story.. don’t let your wife give your niece control of a cricut machine…

Nice build I'd like to know where you got the cap pack cover and the Center Brace

Soo… again I wasn’t happy with the paint job, then my 12 year old niece showed up and said it needed something. I told her to show me what she meant.. about 45 minutes later this is what I came in to find.. not sure about it but I would hurt her feelings if I would have complained. So, she says it’s not finished and I bite my tongue 🤣View attachment 164134
Moral of the story.. don’t let your wife give your niece control of a cricut machine…
I think it looks cool AF! 👍

Soo… again I wasn’t happy with the paint job, then my 12 year old niece showed up and said it needed something. I told her to show me what she meant.. about 45 minutes later this is what I came in to find.. not sure about it but I would hurt her feelings if I would have complained. So, she says it’s not finished and I bite my tongue 🤣View attachment 164134
It looks awesome..!!😉😎👍🏼
What I want to know though is what cricut machine you use ??

Nice build I'd like to know where you got the cap pack cover and the Center Brace
The carbon center drop brace is on eBay, just search limitless carbon parts. It said it didn’t work with v2 infraction. I think it was because of the handbrake, but I deleted it and it fit with no problems. Not sure about cap pack cover.. it’s a ripple killer pack. He covers all his packs in a thick purple heat shrink of some sort. Hope this helps👍
It looks awesome..!!😉😎👍🏼
What I want to know though is what cricut machine you use ??
Thanks man, it’s growing on me. The wife has a cricut air, I put my niece to work on a bunch of other stuff. She’s pretty crafty 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back