Infraction Infraction Suspension Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
Out drift bashing the Infraction today....I had zero issues... the performance was fine and all the responsiveness.

As I throttle it under full trigger & making a sweeping turn (either tight or wide), I notice that the front of the Infraction dips down visibly on that outside corner as a make the circular turn (easier to see when I hold a wide drift). I have my body post a bit lower than most for that lowered look to tires, racked stance where the front droop screws have been adjusted, and front shock collars were adjusted just a touch past out the box for little more downward tension.

The question is how much corner dip (dipping) is good/bad? I really don't understand suspension all that well.

It could be me...if my body and suspension were all at the factory OEM setting I do not think I would notice the dip all that much is my guess.

Out drift bashing the Infraction today....I had zero issues... the performance was fine and all the responsiveness.

As I throttle it under full trigger & making a sweeping turn (either tight or wide), I notice that the front of the Infraction dips down visibly on that outside corner as a make the circular turn (easier to see when I hold a wide drift). I have my body post a bit lower than most for that lowered look to tires, racked stance where the front droop screws have been adjusted, and front shock collars were adjusted just a touch past out the box for little more downward tension.

The question is how much corner dip (dipping) is good/bad? I really don't understand suspension all that well.

It could be me...if my body and suspension were all at the factory OEM setting I do not think I would notice the dip all that much is my guess.
For me, it depends of where i drive and how rough the surface is. i scraped a lot in front on stock settings with grp tyres. i have adjusted droop and stiffened up my suspension. And i don't feel i have lost traction or handeling. Feels more stiff but does not dip much when drifting turns.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back