Infraction Infraction tire usage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How fast do you guys go in through tires

Hard question. Each person is different and how they bash. Some here like @SrC can get a number of runs like 8+ or even more on the Hoon tires...use those as an example here since they are stock. There are others with the same 5-6 more runs like SRC...he is not alone.

Then there is me. I was out today with my Infraction in the open mall parking lot. A new set of white Hoons. First full run 6s 6200mah once done the rear tires done! Swapped the front to the back and put some new on the front. Killed the rear again on the second battery pack. Keep that same rotation. I'm killing the tires. Only did two full runs this evening.

I bash at full throttle drifting and straight runs with wide sweeping drift turn around the parking lot islands. Most YT people when they run it they play with the trigger so they can get more tire life...very few I see just hold on it. I hold the trigger and learned to run it at full power that's in the turns and out the turns into the straights. Time-wise like today...8-10mins and dead battery done...use powerful 40mm fans to keep the rig cool 😎

Sorry to be long winded. Point to all this....depends on your driving style! :) Speedrunning just going straight you will get more life. Hard serious basher how I do it...tire money pit. If you are not comfortable with all that power and just like the little rush you get, you will have some tire left est 3-4 or more runs (rough est hard to call).

A whole pack?

Yep... I believe him did it today but that's my norm. When I got it in 2020 I was timid and got much life. Now I am too comfortable and kill the tires.

Not as trigger happy as some, but I get about 6 to 10 packs out of the tires. When I know tires are on there last run smoke show!!! At 40 plus per set I am to cheap to burn them up.

Not as trigger happy as some, but I get about 6 to 10 packs out of the tires. When I know tires are on there last run smoke show!!! At 40 plus per set I am to cheap to burn them up.
Me the same. I rotate mine and I do Speed runs, getting much life out of them. But when the Belts start coming through, then its time to smoke them up.:LOL:Sometimes the tires literally pop like a firecracker when they blow up. On my Infr a rear tire blow out cracked the Body. Hoons.
I find that the Disk Lim Hoons have the stronger wheel. The Infr. Spoker Wheels. seem to blow out more easily once the tread lets go.
But many prefer the look of the Spoker Hoon wheels. Disks are more Aero FWIW. IMO.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back