Infraction tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard decision what body looks better! ?‍♂️
Agreed on that. I like em all. The silver is the Mrs. :) the other two are mine. Ha. The brown infraction may end up being a limitless again... but this whole 8s setup I got going for it ? idk... lol it rips! Can’t wait to take the blue and silver out for their maiden voyage. Gonna go with the wife one day soon ??

Gotta stock up!?
4D67BDD8-8DF4-4FFF-8E4A-17A8CE060EBD.jpeg

I spy felony tires from Jennys? Haha
Those old things!??
Agreed on that. I like em all. The silver is the Mrs. :) the other two are mine. Ha. The brown infraction may end up being a limitless again... but this whole 8s setup I got going for it ? idk... lol it rips! Can’t wait to take the blue and silver out for their maiden voyage. Gonna go with the wife one day soon ??
Hope your wife is a better driver than mine! When I got the Felony, my wife said she really liked it and wanted to drive it. Then she asked what happens when it flips over!?

Those old things!??

Hope your wife is a better driver than mine! When I got the Felony, my wife said she really liked it and wanted to drive it. Then she asked what happens when it flips over!?
She is a good solid and STEADY driver. ;) but that’s fine, she wants to keep her truck crash free ????

Just got the Felony out for the first rip! Went to a wide open industrial park. Man that thing is awesome, soooo glad I got it! I think it might be faster than the Infraction, with the different gear ratio!?‍♂️ Who knows, but it’s quick and looks pretty bad@ss too!?

Why not just cut the original straps with a pair of scissors? That's what I did to my Limitless. They are ridiculously long. I strapped in (2) 4s batteries on the same side and still had strap to spare!

Why not just cut the original straps with a pair of scissors? That's what I did to my Limitless. They are ridiculously long. I strapped in (2) 4s batteries on the same side and still had strap to spare!
I like the Apex straps because they’re rubberized, put a nice hold on the batteries. I started using them when I converted my 3s rigs to 4s and the stock straps weren’t long enough.
Nice! I might look into those cause those straps are ridiculous. How do you like those batteries ? What kinda run times you getting?
They aren’t bad! I get 20-25 minutes of hard bashing. I own HRB, Hoovo, Awanfi, and Zeee. All are decent. Can’t really compare though, I haven’t tried anything like gensacearespammers or Lectron Pros.?‍♂️

Last edited:
I just had my first blown Hoons tire (white) on my limitess. I've plenty experience with the GRP slicks (on other speedrunners) and I figured let's try how these Hoons hold up. Well, the rear left blew at approx 180km/h. (hardly worn, 14th pass at 160+) Car flew of the road but no real damage. Arrma build quality for the win.
Hoons.jpg

It looks like the belt ripped.

As of now i will only use GRP's. The Hoons feel real nice on 'lower' speeds, but don't grip like warmed up GRP S4/S5's do. And based on a single incident experience they don't like high speeds that much...

Then again on an infraction, streetbashing, i probably would prefer less sticky tyres like the Hoons or some harder compound GRP's

I just had my first blown Hoons tire (white) on my limitess. I've plenty experience with the GRP slicks (on other speedrunners) and I figured let's try how these Hoons hold up. Well, the rear left blew at approx 180km/h. (hardly worn, 14th pass at 160+) Car flew of the road but no real damage. Arrma build quality for the win.
View attachment 98608
It looks like the belt ripped.

As of now i will only use GRP's. The Hoons feel real nice on 'lower' speeds, but don't grip like warmed up GRP S4/S5's do. And based on a single incident experience they don't like high speeds that much...

Then again on an infraction, streetbashing, i probably would prefer less sticky tyres like the Hoons or some harder compound GRP's
I’ve been having QC issues with the S7 GRPs. I never had issues before. Bought them for the summer heat and have had more than half of them have belt issues too. I’m going back to S1s and just replace them more often.

I’ve been having QC issues with the S7 GRPs. I never had issues before. Bought them for the summer heat and have had more than half of them have belt issues too. I’m going back to S1s and just replace them more often.
Silly question, when do you pull a set of tires? I don’t do speed runs of 100+mph, but like going fast and street bashing with my Infraction and Felony. Should I pull the tires before they blow apart??‍♂️ I really don’t want to send them skidding across the pavement from a blowout. Just got finished bashing my Infraction and noticed some belt showing. Been rotating every run and probably got 4-5 packs on a set of white Hoons. Run them again or pull them???
FDF51EA6-F92B-40F1-93FA-A88A2F7237A7.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d say run em till they pop. Save those for tire shredding action and a different set for when you wanna do some speed demon passes ??

Or you could do the cool kids thing and put it against a wall and SMOKE EM! Haha

I’d say run em till they pop. Save those for tire shredding action and a different set for when you wanna do some speed demon passes ??

Or you could do the cool kids thing and put it against a wall and SMOKE EM! Haha
I need to order some of those sexy white GRP’s! ? They definitely look good on the blue body. ??

So did you get the slicks or the Revo? Have you ran them yet? I gotta set of black Revo s7’s sitting on the bench. Wondering the best compound to go with and whether to try slicks??‍♂️

Obviously it all depends on road/environment temperature. Here in NL, the S7 never really heated up enough for me to get the grip i wanted. The rubber feels more course and probably grains more. Going straight back to S1 seems a bit drastic as there are 7 steps and the ideal is probably in the middel. For me it's S3 in the winter and S5 in hot dutch summers.

So did you get the slicks or the Revo? Have you ran them yet? I gotta set of black Revo s7’s sitting on the bench. Wondering the best compound to go with and whether to try slicks??‍♂️
I haven’t run them yet ??‍♂️ Lol

They are the revo that I have. I’m a sucker for the pattern ?

Lite them black revo’s up! I’m curious how things go with them as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back