Infraction tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t run them yet ??‍♂️ Lol

They are the revo that I have. I’m a sucker for the pattern ?

Lite them black revo’s up! I’m curious how things go with them as well.
I got two more days off, I definitely need to drop a new set on soon. It’ll probably be the Revo’s. I’ll let you know know when I do.

Heading out shortly. I think those fancy wheel nuts on the rear are a little much ?‍♂️ The S7’s definitely feel firm though. Ordered some white S5 Revo’s this morning.
31C166A9-0008-4B2E-BE51-3D4537A33C77.jpeg

Heading out shortly. I think those fancy wheel nuts on the rear are a little much ?‍♂️ The S7’s definitely feel firm though. Ordered some white S5 Revo’s this morning.View attachment 98795
S7’s work great! It’s probably 90 degrees outside (no clue how hot the pavement is) I think they actually grip better than the Hoons whites!?‍♂️ They definitely seem like they’ll last longer, only time will tell. I actually ran a 6s pack to see how it would handle, not much difference to me. What do I know, I’m not a RC pro?
6ED4BBC2-4DB5-4C78-A540-F4571DCCF32C.jpeg
993E0F46-2E8A-415E-9CFC-B6D08D1BDDC8.jpeg

With 90F your pavement will be ~ 110'ish and these become sticky quickly, maybe 30s warm-up. My tires were at 150'ish and had problems cleaning off the gravel. S7 in warmer climates or summer works just fine.
They do rub on the inside though.

What are these 'J-style labeled as in the store? I hear and see people talking about it but no reference on the site. Are these the 'new style' i.e the ones with stiffer rims?

With 90F your pavement will be ~ 110'ish and these become sticky quickly, maybe 30s warm-up. My tires were at 150'ish and had problems cleaning off the gravel. S7 in warmer climates or summer works just fine.

What are these 'J-style labeled as in the store? I hear and see people talking about it but no reference on the site. Are these the 'new style' i.e the ones with stiffer rims?
I didn’t get much body rub, and wouldn’t think you would. The GRP’s are a couple mm smaller in diameter. One thing I forgot to say in the post earlier, WAY LESS tire dust!??
I didn’t get much body rub, and wouldn’t think you would. The GRP’s are a couple mm smaller in diameter. One thing I forgot to say in the post earlier, WAY LESS tire dust!??
Yes, I think “J” is the hard rims!
A345D6D7-C58C-4296-84B8-DC94D7F4B3CF.jpeg

Last edited:

I only buy GRPs with J in the product code for the hard wheel. If you are running speeds under 100mph then any model would be fine.

I only buy GRPs with J in the product code for the hard wheel. If you are running speeds under 100mph then any model would be fine.
Sweep also makes a tire that looks like it would be compatible with the Infraction, you ever try them?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back