Infraction Infraction v2 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
Hey all,

Just picked up an Infraction v2. It's the darker of the 2, black/blue combo. I also picked up a 2002 Nissan R34 body, and will have that painted when I get around to it, LOL. Looking for that 'TUNER' look. As soon as I threw some batts in it, dual 9000mah 3s, she drove okay. Left everything stock for about a week. I wasn't to impressed with the speed, so the first thing I did was put in a Castle Mamba x8s and Castle 1717 1650kv motor. I'm not looking for ridiculous speeds. Just a little bit more than stock. I have the speed gear in there now, which is the 25T, and thinking of throwing in a 30T. I just want to break the 100mph barrier for myself. Since I still want to bash it. Sort of. I really don't need ridiculous speed to drift and race my friends on our make shift track. I'll post picks up soon. But, it's all test and getting the right pinion/spur gear combo. Waiting on more parts. Like Scorched, as well as an aluminum front bumper w/splitter, titanium screws for the splitter, titanium front/rear skid plates, chassis infills, and some Basher Queen upgrades. If you're wondering why titanium? Who doesn't like SPARKS. LOL As for cosmetic, I'm thinking of getting a Arrma Skinz for the chassis. My biggest problem with that, is picking it. Since I can never decide.

Last edited:
Hey all,

Just picked up a Infraction v2. It's the darker of the 2, black/blue combo. I also picked up a 2002 Nissan R34 body, and will have that painted when I get around to it, LOL. As soon as I threw some batts in it, dual 9000mah 3s, she drove okay. Left everything stock for about a week. I wasn't to impressed with the speed, so the first thing I did was put in a Castle Mamba x8s and Castle 1717 1650kv motor. I'm not looking for 125+ speeds. Just a little bit more than stock. I have the speed gear in there now, which is the 25T, and thinking of throwing in a 30T. I just want to break the 100mph barrier for myself. Since I still want to bash it. Sort of. I really don't need ridiculous speed to drift and race my friends in out make shift track. I'll post picks up soon. But, it's all test and getting the right pinion/spur gear combo.
Nice!

Now get yourself that build thread badge 😉.

Here are some pics so far.

20220817_160119.jpg

20220817_160137.jpg

20220817_160153.jpg

20220817_160204.jpg

20220817_160216.jpg

16607703352167752507884966398647.jpg

New parts to install. Basher Queen front and rear shock tower mounts, precision steering kit, and chassis center brace (not pictured) - all carbon fibber. I threw in some dual 4s batts, and the rc was mos def faster. Kinda good, and kinda bad. I wanted more speed, but not THAT much more speed. LOL
From stock, its a huge difference. I think I'm gonna concentrate more on the correct gearing. If anyone has any idea's, it would be much appreciated.

On the flipside, I just kinda experienced the worse thing you can do to your own rig. My guy has the same rc, just the silver color combo. We took both rc's out for a good bash session. He stood in my dually's bed, and says now he can see everything. The bad part? Well, as he turned the corner, he must have been doing about 50+, and ran straight into a curb. Poor guy literally just lost it. Almost everything on that rc got destroyed.

Basher_Queen.jpg

Last edited:
New parts to install. Basher Queen front and rear shock tower mounts, precision steering kit, and chassis center brace (not pictured) - all carbon fibber. I threw in some dual 4s batts, and the rc was mod def faster. Kinda good, and kinda bad. I wanted more speed, but not THAT much more speed. LOL
From stock, its a huge difference. I think I'm gonna concentrate more on the correct gearing. If anyone has any idea's, it would be much appreciated.

On the flipside, I just kinda experienced the worse thing you can do to your own rig. My guy has the same rc, just the silver color combo. We took both rc's out for a good bash session. He stood in my dually's bed, and says now he can see everything. The bad part? Well, as he turned the corner, he must have been doing about 50+, and ran straight into a curb. Poor guy literally just lost it. Almost everything on that rc got destroyed.

View attachment 238096
Better him than you!
...and good idea on using the duallys bed for a perch. Haven't given it that much thought yet.

Hey all,

Just picked up an Infraction v2. It's the darker of the 2, black/blue combo. I also picked up a 2002 Nissan R34 body, and will have that painted when I get around to it, LOL. Looking for that 'TUNER' look. As soon as I threw some batts in it, dual 9000mah 3s, she drove okay. Left everything stock for about a week. I wasn't to impressed with the speed, so the first thing I did was put in a Castle Mamba x8s and Castle 1717 1650kv motor. I'm not looking for ridiculous speeds. Just a little bit more than stock. I have the speed gear in there now, which is the 25T, and thinking of throwing in a 30T. I just want to break the 100mph barrier for myself. Since I still want to bash it. Sort of. I really don't need ridiculous speed to drift and race my friends on our make shift track. I'll post picks up soon. But, it's all test and getting the right pinion/spur gear combo. Waiting on more parts. Like Scorched, as well as an aluminum front bumper w/splitter, titanium screws for the splitter, titanium front/rear skid plates, chassis infills, and some Basher Queen upgrades. If you're wondering why titanium? Who doesn't like SPARKS. LOL As for cosmetic, I'm thinking of getting a Arrma Skinz for the chassis. My biggest problem with that, is picking it. Since I can never decide.
I just posted a nice set of Perfect pass center shafts brand new never installed . Be a sweet addition to your rig

I just posted a nice set of Perfect pass center shafts brand new never installed . Be a sweet addition to your rig
I'll go check it out. Thx for the heads up.

Last edited:
Added:
Perfect Pass carbon fibber driveshafts.
40T Spur Gear
30T Pinion
Basher Queen Carbon Fibber Switch Mount Castle Mamba Monster X 8S
Rocket Single 40mm motor fan w/ fan cover

Hopefully, this will get me to 100mph on 6s. Since I know I'll be able to hit on 8s. LOL

btw - how do I get the build badge?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back