Infraction Infraction v2 first run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen RC Guy Garage had the same issue after multiple runs. Seems when it gos into shutdown the motor brake will not work. Steering still ok and my guess would be that the 'handbrake' would still work as well.
All I've seen wee Felony's without that feature, not that it would necessarily be of any help.

Long story short, if you overheat the poop out of it you have no ESC response to throttle or brake.

Seen RC Guy Garage had the same issue after multiple runs. Seems when it gos into shutdown the motor brake will not work. Steering still ok and my guess would be that the 'handbrake' would still work as well.
All I've seen wee Felony's without that feature, not that it would necessarily be of any help.

Long story short, if you overheat the poop out of it you have no ESC response to throttle or brake.

Which is not good..?..

doesn't matter how hot it gets, if it thermals it should stop.. not become a missile looking for bones to break...

it's a firmware issue and we all are at its mercy at this point.. I have a feeling the firmware sketches are not compiled by spektrum.. I've asked several times through spektrum resources, and once I pop the question they go ghost..

i HAD A bad receiver and could not bind it to my stock radio but went back to my LHS shop and he installed new one so we could bind it to my Spektrum RC DXC5! Now I am good to go, and for my hand brake, it's been programmed to # d opition! I don't really even like using the handbrake unless I am filming.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back