Infraction Infraction v2 or Limitless v2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulLiu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast EXB
Hi, I always want an on road car to bash, all my previous RCs are off roaders. Finally I'm ready to pull the trigger. I like the look of the limitless body a lot, paint it silver&black to imitate a Mercedes F1 car. Currently my LHS has an $140 off deal on v2 infraction so converting an infraction to limitless looks like an option to me too. Just wondering which part do I need to do the conversion? Is it worth it? I do have my own electronics though. I'm not going for speed runs, probably just bashing around. Please help, thanks.

Edit: There's a down side on getting limitless v2 though, spur gear option is very limited. Highest tooth count I believe is 39 and lowest pinion is 32, is it going to run really hot? Anyway I can get around that? Even put a regular diff in there?

Last edited:
Just get the limitless if that's the one you want.. you will spend more converting the infraction over than the 140 savings
Thanks for the advice.
Hey Paul:
You can always shop these parts individually, but you'll probably waste more in time energy and patience.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...wing-set-mount-spoiler-decals-clear-ara7116v2

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...bumper-mount-splitter-skid-diffuser-ara7116v2
Also what Prime said, now you can calculate and see the numbers.
Thanks for the links.

You could pull out the electro's and sell them.. then you would be on top maybe a little.. since you have a setup already!? The hole can get deeper from here.. 😵‍💫
Ahh...Yes I have a max6 combo laying around.

Last edited:
Hi, I always want an on road car to bash, all my previous RCs are off roaders. Finally I'm ready to pull the trigger. I like the look of the limitless body a lot, paint it silver&black to imitate a Mercedes F1 car. Currently my LHS has an $140 off deal on v2 infraction so converting an infraction to limitless looks like an option to me too. Just wondering which part do I need to do the conversion? Is it worth it? I do have my own electronics though. I'm not going for speed runs, probably just bashing around. Please help, thanks.

Edit: There's a down side on getting limitless v2 though, spur gear option is very limited. Highest tooth count I believe is 39 and lowest pinion is 32, is it going to run really hot? Anyway I can get around that? Even put a regular diff in there?
If you’re street bashing you’ll want a center diff, not a spool. Not sure what the options for that would be now that the V2 Lim has the staggered length spool outputs. I put a 46 tooth Infraction center diff in one of my street bashers, and Robinson Racing makes a 40 tooth as well, but again I don’t know how you’d accomplish this in a V2 Lim. You’d definitely need to source the correct center shafts. Maybe V1 Lim f/r shafts? IDK.

If you’re street bashing you’ll want a center diff, not a spool. Not sure what the options for that would be now that the V2 Lim has the staggered length spool outputs. I put a 46 tooth Infraction center diff in one of my street bashers, and Robinson Racing makes a 40 tooth as well, but again I don’t know how you’d accomplish this in a V2 Lim. You’d definitely need to source the correct center shafts. Maybe V1 Lim f/r shafts? IDK.
For that reason I’d recommend the infraction over the limitless for bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back