Infraction Infraction V2 Rear Suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benlenett

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So my back left suspension arm snapped on my first run. Trying to replace it and I Cant figure out how to get it loose from the rear suspension mount. Ended up just ripping the back one in half. So I’m wondering how in the world you’re supposed to get to the suspension? How do you get that rear suspension mount loose? It’s mounted both to the suspension arms and through the bottom of the chassis effectively making it impossible to remove it from every single axis

The rear is a breeze... Remove the long bolt on the center brace and the other long bolt for the rear brace

At the bottom rear you need to remove all the 2.5mm heads... 6 bolts for the diffuser

Then 4 bolts for the bulkhead then it comes out in a big chunk.

Yea thanks for the info but that doesn’t help me at all. I’ve already seen the exploded view that’s how I knew what the part was called that I need to get loose
I hear that. With no LHS around anymore, I’ve had to rely on schematics and just going slow when disassembling and reassembling my rigs. It’s always good to learn how to tear apart your own RC’s. Soldering was a PIA for me but I earned a YouTube university bachelors degree 😄

The rear is a breeze... Remove the long bolt on the center brace and the other long bolt for the rear brace

At the bottom rear you need to remove all the 2.5mm heads... 6 bolts for the diffuser

Then 4 bolts for the bulkhead then it comes out in a big chunk.
Thank you so much. Could you perhaps upload some pics or part numbers or something so I make sure I know exactly what you mean? That would be a huge help
I hear that. With no LHS around anymore, I’ve had to rely on schematics and just going slow when disassembling and reassembling my rigs. It’s always good to learn how to tear apart your own RC’s. Soldering was a PIA for me but I earned a YouTube university bachelors degree 😄
Haha yea that’s why I figured I’d repair it myself, can’t hurt to know how it works. YouTube is usually my go-to as well but unfortunately so far ive been quite frustrated with the lack of Infraction specific YouTube vids out there. Idk why but it seems like there should be more in-depth, specific videos for such a high profile car right? I couldn’t find a single video detailing anything even related to the suspension other than how to adjust ride height and basic stuff like that

Thank you so much. Could you perhaps upload some pics or part numbers or something so I make sure I know exactly what you mean? That would be a huge help

Haha yea that’s why I figured I’d repair it myself, can’t hurt to know how it works. YouTube is usually my go-to as well but unfortunately so far ive been quite frustrated with the lack of Infraction specific YouTube vids out there. Idk why but it seems like there should be more in-depth, specific videos for such a high profile car right? I couldn’t find a single video detailing anything even related to the suspension other than how to adjust ride height and basic stuff like that

So if I understand....you want to get the rear arm off, right?

Look for similar rigs like the Infraction like this video.... Kraton and Infraction chassis being a 6S are similar but for the arm removal the process here is the same:

It Will not let me post the video so I removed the https://www. that goes in front so just put in all together in a copy/paste

youtube.com/watch?v=higqKPlmxp0

"Earl Moorhead" on YouTube did chassis swaps on his vids last summer. He has like 8 of these things between the infraction, felony, limitless.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back