Infraction Infraction V2 steering works no thottle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
Turns on beeps 6x. Steering works fine. Give it some throttle and it will act as if I just turned it on. Fully charged 3s lipos. Ran it earlier it cut off waited 5 min ran fine. Ran for another 5 min went inside. 6 hours later this.

Just checked no loose or exposed wires in my V2 Infraction. Only happens when I touch the throttle. Steering no issue. Let it sit for 5 min no issue , no resets touched the throttle and beep beep beep...... Took the batteries out put them in my Felony no issues.

For shits and giggles. Is there any lights on esc? Reset it and recalibrate it. If did not fix. Plug esc into steering port of reciver and see if steering applied will make it move or do the beeps. If still beeps try running it on 3s if it will even accept 3s. Not sure if it does or not.

No lights on the ESC.will try both fixes and report back probably in the A.m. thanks for the help and responses.
Not able to tonight. Had surgery on my right hand and work very slow.

Thanks , surgery was a few months ago. Taking a long time to heal .I have a spare box 185 plugged it in same issue. Brand new motor.
20201020_210223.jpg

Correct 2050 motor, just tried swapping the servo and ESC WIRES same issue. Throttle the ESC resets as if i just turned it on. So does this mean bad ESC or receiver?

Last edited:
Correct 2050 motor, just tried swapping the servo and ESC same issue. Throttle the ESC resets as if i just turned it on. So does this mean bad ESC or receiver?
One way to find out but I would lean towards ESC.

Try swappin diff batts and or check the connectors again. One of the connectors can fit tight and the other loose and you would still think they are both tight.

Both batteries are good and tight. Contacted HH CS gave them the info. And uploaded the needed info ,they think the ESC is no good.

Thanks everyone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back