Infraction Infraction V2 stock top speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I always liked the Infraction but never had one, I finally picked up a V2 last week.. I did a 6s speedrun with it, all stock electronics, using the factory speed pinion and got 96mph. Impressive for a stock system, and faster than I thought it would do. What have you guys run with the V2?

IMG_1187 - Copy.JPG

I always liked the Infraction but never had one, I finally picked up a V2 last week.. I did a 6s speedrun with it, all stock electronics, using the factory speed pinion and got 96mph. Impressive for a stock system, and faster than I thought it would do. What have you guys run with the V2?

View attachment 116200

Very nice run.. what batteries were used?

Very nice run.. what batteries were used?
Thanks, I used two SMC 3s 90c packs. I love SMC batteries, have always performed well for me. These particular batteries are over two years old and probably have over 50 speedruns on them in various cars but still get up and go..
Also as shown I cut out most of the rear wing as well, I'm sure that was good for a bit more speed

? WOW!! That's awesome.... got me a blue one on order at LHS. Can't wait, already scoping out places for potential speed blast!!
Going to be gearing mine up this weekend for its first-speed runView attachment 116271 (y)
Nice wing on back do u have a part # for it? Thanks

? WOW!! That's awesome.... got me a blue one on order at LHS. Can't wait, already scoping out places for potential speed blast!!

Nice wing on back do u have a part # for it? Thanks
StupidRC is where I picked it up from!! They ship from Brazil so it takes 2 weeks min but it was worth it...
They make some killer custom parts for the ARRMA Limitless / Infraction / Typhon and the Felony.

Click below @Just Joe

https://www.stupidrcparts.com/arrma

SeanTheBarber - as far as speed bashing with them - we set up some cones and race on this Oval track that we set up on the weekends.

Nothing special but it works and its a loads of fun (y) (y).. We just run them with the stock pinion since there is no reason to gear up when doing Ovals.

Here is just a short video of our Maidens runs with them!

Last edited:
StupidRC is where I picked it up from!! They ship from Brazil so it takes 2 weeks min but it was worth it...
They make some killer custom parts for the ARRMA Limitless / Infraction / Typhon and the Felony.

Click below @Just Joe

https://www.stupidrcparts.com/arrma

SeanTheBarber - as far as speed bashing with them - we set up some cones and race on this Oval track that we set up on the weekends.

Nothing special but it works and its a loads of fun (y) (y).. We just run them with the stock pinion since there is no reason to gear up when doing Ovals.

Here is just a short video of our Maidens runs with them!
That's very nice! What I meant was what device do you guys use to record your speed? GPS, etc...

Going to be gearing mine up this weekend for its first-speed runView attachment 116271 (y)
Nice GRP's you got there. I run the s5 compound, they are amazing. Plus they are cheap to replace and wear really well.

To the OP, Sick speeds dude

Last edited:
I did mid 80s with mine using the speed pinion - but went back to an 18T pinion as there are more places to hoon than to speed run around me.
What is your top speed with that 18 t pinion gear ? Because with the stock pinion (15t) is about 62 mph

What is your top speed with that 18 t pinion gear ? Because with the stock pinion (15t) is about 62 mph
For my stock infraction we were running the SKY RC gps in my video above!!
My Infraction is 100 % stock and I geared up and i was pulling numbers anywhere from the mid 80's to the low 90's.. 💪

She is a complete animal no doubt about it!
sideshot2.jpeg

Also did a mod to the Infr body. which made a huge difference with stability.
Reduced air turbulance behind the Cab..... Making the rear wing work better.
I've seen no one else try this mod.;)
I did some very crude wind tests, to create this concept. The Infr body has Aero limits in it's stock config.
After all, its just a pickup truck.:unsure:
My V1 Infr. is good for stable and consistent 97-98 mph pulls now. ( with V1 speed pinion)
All stock 6s V1 electrics. 40mm x20mm Motor fan ( no Heat Sink) and upgrade ESC fan is essential. The only drawback with stock electrics/2050kv motor. The heat it generates.

20221018_111630.jpg

20221018_111614.jpg

I have 2mm lexan sheets to make the mod permanent. May even paint it to suit.

Last edited:
Also did a mod to the Infr body. which made a huge difference with stability.
Reduced air turbulance behind the Cab..... Making the rear wing work better.
I've seen no else try this mod.;)
I did some very crude wind tests, to create this concept. The Infr body has Aero limits in it's stock config.
After all, its just a pickup truck.:unsure:
My V1 Infr. is good for stable and consistent 97-98 mph pulls now. ( with V1 speed pinion)
All stock 6s V1 electrics. 40mm x20mm Motor fan ( no Heat Sink) and upgrade ESC fan is essential. The only drawback with stock electrics/2050kv motor. The heat it generates.

View attachment 250753

View attachment 250754
I have 2mm lexan sheets to make the mod permanent. May even paint it to suit.

That's a Very slick and simple Speed Mod!! Basically giving it a "fastback coupe" profile!

Perhaps that's exactly what Elon had in mind when approving his Cybertruck design..

Cybertruck Fastback.jpg

Cybertruck panels.png

Cybertruck-Urban Assault.jpg

Cybertruck APC.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back