Infraction Infraction V2 stock top speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure others will try this now. Please do. It is easy and reversible. You could even mock up a piece of rigid cardboard to try it for yourself.
The cats out of the bag now.:LOL: I did this mod a year ago.
Now I expect to see many Youtubers do this. And claim the idea for themselves.
Like with my Mod of the Windshield mod on my V1 Mojave almost 2 years ago.:cry: Some laughed at the idea. But is a thing now. Earl Moorehead gave credit to RC Guy Garage , and where did RC Guy Gar. get it from???? Like it was his sole idea. I watched it unfold. Even Earl M. was on the fence till he tried it.
Sure its possible some think alike. But we all mostly follow anothers trend/idea in this hobby.
You heard it here first.(y)
Maybe BQ will be making a CF plug and play version of this, if it becomes a thing.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Also did a mod to the Infr body. which made a huge difference with stability.
Reduced air turbulance behind the Cab..... Making the rear wing work better.
I've seen no one else try this mod.;)
I did some very crude wind tests, to create this concept. The Infr body has Aero limits in it's stock config.
After all, its just a pickup truck.:unsure:
My V1 Infr. is good for stable and consistent 97-98 mph pulls now. ( with V1 speed pinion)
All stock 6s V1 electrics. 40mm x20mm Motor fan ( no Heat Sink) and upgrade ESC fan is essential. The only drawback with stock electrics/2050kv motor. The heat it generates.

View attachment 250753

View attachment 250754
I have 2mm lexan sheets to make the mod permanent. May even paint it to suit.
I have a stupid rc wing which is lower and smaller than the stock one and it made no difference.

What is your top speed with that 18 t pinion gear ? Because with the stock pinion (15t) is about 62 mph
Mine did 71mph with a 18t. Completely stock and full wing.
Also did a mod to the Infr body. which made a huge difference with stability.
Reduced air turbulance behind the Cab..... Making the rear wing work better.
I've seen no one else try this mod.;)
I did some very crude wind tests, to create this concept. The Infr body has Aero limits in it's stock config.
After all, its just a pickup truck.:unsure:
My V1 Infr. is good for stable and consistent 97-98 mph pulls now. ( with V1 speed pinion)
All stock 6s V1 electrics. 40mm x20mm Motor fan ( no Heat Sink) and upgrade ESC fan is essential. The only drawback with stock electrics/2050kv motor. The heat it generates.

View attachment 250753

View attachment 250754
I have 2mm lexan sheets to make the mod permanent. May even paint it to suit.
Very smart and simple mod. 👍👍

I'm sure others will try this now. Please do. It is easy and reversible. You could even mock up a piece of rigid cardboard to try it for yourself.
The cats out of the bag now.:LOL: I did this mod a year ago.
Now I expect to see many Youtubers do this. And claim the idea for themselves.
Like with my Mod of the Windshield mod on my V1 Mojave almost 2 years ago.:cry: Some laughed at the idea. But is a thing now. Earl Moorehead gave credit to RC Guy Garage , and where did RC Guy Gar. get it from???? Like it was his sole idea. I watched it unfold. Even Earl M. was on the fence till he tried it.
Sure its possible some think alike. But we all mostly follow anothers trend/idea in this hobby.
You heard it here first.(y)
Maybe BQ will be making a CF plug and play version of this, if it becomes a thing.

:ROFLMAO:
I got 84mph with my 1st run when i geared up!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back