SOLD / FOUND Infraction V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Vorteks
Hi all,

I'm selling my stock Arrma Infraction v2. I love the infraction, but am looking to upgrade to a Limitless and take advantage of the spool and 8S power! I bought this in October of 2020, and have ran it about 16 times. The chassis has a good amount of loving as the street outside my house has a slight manhole cover that gets it airborne and shoots some sparks out when landing :cool:. Car has been crashed and flipped over once. The crash was with a curb at a local parking lot, started drifting too late and the rear drivers side took a smash. I've replaced all the parts and its as good as new, or used, now :). I've recently services all 3 diffs, and am still running the stock 10K/100K/10K.

I'm including the below items:

• Stock Infraction
    • Spektrum 2050kV Motor
    • Firma 150A ESC (Brand new, my old one just died on me and Horizon sent me this replacement)
    • DX3 Transmitter
    • 15T and 25T pinions
    • PowerHobbies Motor Fan with Y Splitter to run 2 fans (one of them broke)
  • Stock Hoons
    • Ran them about 4 times
  • GRP S7 Belted Treaded tires
    • Ran about 5 times, these are falling apart but are good for some heavy bashing and if you want to burn some rubber
  • GRP S7 Belted Slick tires
    • Ran about 4 times, still on good condition. (These are installed in the pics)
  • SpeedTreads 1/8 Buggy RoadRunner MNTD 2 Tires
    • Ran about 3 times. Not belted, so not the greatest, but they sure are fun in the rain! They also come unglued very easily.
  • Two 3S Smart LiPo 100C batteries
  • Spare Front Splitter
Asking $625 Shipped in the continental US. PM me with inquiries. Thanks!

MORE PICS HERE!
Infraction-13.jpg

Last edited:
3 days ago I would have. Just bought a new limitless after trying to buy a roller for a few weeks.

Great price!! This should sell immediately

Hi all,

I'm selling my stock Arrma Infraction v2. I love the infraction, but am looking to upgrade to a Limitless and take advantage of the spool and 8S power! I bought this in October of 2020, and have ran it about 16 times. The chassis has a good amount of loving as the street outside my house has a slight manhole cover that gets it airborne and shoots some sparks out when landing :cool:. Car has been crashed and flipped over once. The crash was with a curb at a local parking lot, started drifting too late and the rear drivers side took a smash. I've replaced all the parts and its as good as new, or used, now :). I've recently services all 3 diffs, and am still running the stock 10K/100K/10K.

I'm including the below items:

• Stock Infraction
    • Spektrum 2050kV Motor
    • Firma 150A ESC (Brand new, my old one just died on me and Horizon sent me this replacement)
    • DX3 Transmitter
    • 15T and 25T pinions
    • PowerHobbies Motor Fan with Y Splitter to run 2 fans (one of them broke)
  • Stock Hoons
    • Ran them about 4 times
  • GRP S7 Belted Treaded tires
    • Ran about 5 times, these are falling apart but are good for some heavy bashing and if you want to burn some rubber
  • GRP S7 Belted Slick tires
    • Ran about 4 times, still on good condition. (These are installed in the pics)
  • SpeedTreads 1/8 Buggy RoadRunner MNTD 2 Tires
    • Ran about 3 times. Not belted, so not the greatest, but they sure are fun in the rain! They also come unglued very easily.
  • Two 3S Smart LiPo 100C batteries
  • Spare Front Splitter
Asking $625 Shipped in the continental US. PM me with inquiries. Thanks!

MORE PICS HERE!
View attachment 120238
I’ll take it
How do you want to be paid?

Last edited:
Told ya!! Good deal. Very tempting. Enjoy that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back