Infraction v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far i have v2 infractio. Running x2 35mm 21,000 rpm fans! Also scorched underbody plastics. Skid plates and underbody skin! But what else should i buy next?

Thanks
Depends on what you want to do... Speed runs or drift bashing both require a different way to build your RC.

The best advice is to stop where you are at, run it, and see what you want it to do or lack of.

With all rigs...maintenance, tires, bearings, fluids, etc, good to have, and make sure they are topped off

Depends on what you want to do... Speed runs or drift bashing both require a different way to build your RC.

The best advice is to stop where you are at, run it, and see what you want it to do or lack of.

With all rigs...maintenance, tires, bearings, fluids, etc, good to have, and make sure they are topped off
How often do you change fluids?

The official recommendation in the manual:
1660250019216.png

In reality, its completely up to you, how often you drive, and how you drive. Myself personally, I don't drive very often, I change the fluids in all my vehicles once a year during the Chicago winter. Once the salt hits the streets, I'm done driving until the first major rain of the spring washes it all away to avoid corrosion as much as possible.

What the other user said below.... I follow the manual, and if no manual, I still follow the posted manual by the use for all my rigs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back