Infraction Infraction vs Felony drivability!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging the Eddie graphics! :love:
Yeah this Corona crap has driven me crazy.. built that losi 5t as a 12s brushless.. couldn’t help myself to wrap it appropriately!! It’s a freakin beast!!
Yeah this Corona crap has driven me crazy.. built that losi 5t as a 12s brushless.. couldn’t help myself to wrap it appropriately!! It’s a freakin beast!!
Yeah I'm unable to bash with this motor paired with a MM2 retro. Currently I have a MMX8s and the 2200kv sensored in there and temps are awesome.
I have one 12V 40mm fan on there and I'm able to run the car with the speed gearing. I don't bash it too hard but temps never exceeded 130. But it's also starting to get colder outside... so I'm not sure how it performs on a hot summer day.
I haven't tried bashing the 2300kv with the MMX8s yet (with the 18t). I'm sure it will run cooler than with the MM2. I never ran that motor with a fan so if you have a dual fan setup you might be able to get away with it.
I'm pretty sure that something is not right with my 2300kv. I did a few speed runs back when I first got it. Ran it with a 34/46 and a Max6 not sure if it was 6 or 8s but I'm pretty sure just 6s. I did two short runs and after the second one the motor was so hot that I had no brakes anymore. Really not sure why this motor heats up so fast :D
Yup don’t think the 4050cm 2300kv will work!! 190° after 10-15 min of drifting and ripping around.. silver hoons are done and had to let it cool.. also ran into reception issues with a Sanwa internal antenna receiver.. it has a SFR carbon fiber radio box cover.. it occurred to me after i lost reception that a carbon fiber radio box will impede reception.. i have an external antenna receiver on the way.. just wanted to test it out.. say goodbye to that stupid RC aluminum front splitter and bull bar

Last edited:

Yup don’t think the 4050cm 2300kv will work!! 190° after 10-15 min of drifting and ripping around.. silver hoons are done and had to let it cool.. also ran into reception issues with a Sanwa internal antenna receiver.. it has a SFR carbon fiber radio box cover.. it occurred to me after i lost reception that a carbon fiber radio box will impede reception.. i have an external antenna receiver on the way.. just wanted to test it out.. say goodbye to that stupid RC aluminum front splitter and bull bar
Haha I'm also running a Sanwa remote. Can't recommend the internal antenna receivers at all. Even with the external ones the range isn't the best. Otherwise I really like their radios :)

Haha I'm also running a Sanwa remote. Can't recommend the internal antenna receivers at all. Even with the external ones the range isn't the best. Otherwise I really like their radios :)
Yeah i really like the feel of my Sanwa MT44! Just feels great in my hand very responsive and quick.. the internal antenna receiver i pulled out of my Nitro buggy.. just wanted to test the truck out.. I didn’t even think about the carbon fiber receiver box i had until after i crashed. Lol live and learn.. what motor did you end up getting?

I learned that lesson with ESD foam that I used on a Quad, one turn and zero reception. Same with Lipos and motor blocking line of sight. You need something sticking out above or you will loose.

Yeah i really like the feel of my Sanwa MT44! Just feels great in my hand very responsive and quick.. the internal antenna receiver i pulled out of my Nitro buggy.. just wanted to test the truck out.. I didn’t even think about the carbon fiber receiver box i had until after i crashed. Lol live and learn.. what motor did you end up getting?
I currently have the CC 2200kv sensored in there. Really happy with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back