Felony Infraction Vs Felony Which One to Buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After checking out a black Felony in person today, I’m glad I ordered the infraction. Although I’m not a big fan of new paint schemes so I’ll put a V1 body on it. Felony is just a mish-mash, don’t like anything from the belt-line down. I give Arrma credit for trying, but this one was a miss styling wise for me.

Speaking from a current V1 Infraction owner....I would vote for you to get the new Infraction. I am saying this with an orange Felony on order....they look to drive the same by recent post but it's a collection thing for me I plan to open it to look but leave it boxed until winter....

Why Infraction my vote:
1. Tires.... the same size allows you to rotate and get the most out them
2. Plenty of info here on upgrades and tweaks
3. Just an awesome truck....still when I pull it out I get jitters

Mall lot is where I take it and it gets mad attention...I don't do that stupid burn-in circles crap rather long runs with long sliding drifts full throttle and blaze it back across the lot at break speed just hit another long drift sideways for long drifts... People amazed to see battery-powered truck run like that...

I am actually leaning more so to the Infraction now, it just seems to be a proven platform that works. Not exactly sure how i feel about the handbrake module, although it seems to be warm welcomed by most. I guess it can be removed if it proved to be an issue later down the track. From all the videos i have been watching, the Infraction also appears to be quicker off the mark

I think tires are definitely the biggest issue with the Felony, and i am guessing the back two will be more expensive also, due to the size. Parts are scarce and expensive enough in Australia as it is, so maybe the Infraction is the safest choice.

Loving and appreciate all the feedback guys, keep it up!!!!

After checking out a black Felony in person today, I’m glad I ordered the infraction. Although I’m not a big fan of new paint schemes so I’ll put a V1 body on it. Felony is just a mish-mash, don’t like anything from the belt-line down. I give Arrma credit for trying, but this one was a miss styling wise for me.
100% agree with everything you said, I would go with V2 Infraction and paint my own body, sell original or shelf it!

I am in this dilemma myself, I don't do on road at all but these two especially the blue infraction caught my eye which will go well with my blue Kraton.

Am I right in thinking apart from the shell, rear tyre and some styling differences, it's essentially the same car? Just want to work out if there's any need to buy the 'newer' Felony.

I am in this dilemma myself, I don't do on road at all but these two especially the blue infraction caught my eye which will go well with my blue Kraton.

Am I right in thinking apart from the shell, rear tyre and some styling differences, it's essentially the same car? Just want to work out if there's any need to buy the 'newer' Felony.
Yep, chassis the same!

I have an Infraction V1 and a Limitless. As far as how the InfV2 and Felony will perform compared to each other, if you remove the handbrake component, basically they will perform exactly the same. Yes, the larger rears will have more traction but IMO (and of course without driving a felony yet) they will be very similar. I can bash the Limitless just like the Infraction, except I set my shocks on the Limitless much lower so need to be more careful of where I am driving. If I raise the shocks on the limitless they are basically the same car with a different front end.

So at the point, it is which look you prefer. I promise that whatever you pick you will love it! Just be ready to get new tires every 4-6 packs. That is what still amazes me each time I drive my Infraction. I just got the Limitless and have never done speed runs, so I decided to test my planned speed run spot with the Infraction before I ran the Limitless there as I know exactly how the Inf. handles. Only ran 3/4 of a pack mainly speed runs with a few (3-5) doughnuts and rear end breakouts. I was surprised tonight when I had to rotate the front and rear tires which were all only 1 pack old. The stock Hoons are great tires but these cars eat them up. That is the only thing I think will be a pain on the Felony, I can't rotate front and back tires unless I change the rear diff.

I think we just have to chalk it up to “big boy toys” being expensive to run or maintain. I could go shooting for the weekend and burn up $100 in ammo easily. I could go out and photograph things for the weekend, and the gear easily costs upwards of $5K. So $65 for a set of tires isn’t chump change but it’s on par with everything else and I’ll accept it as the cost of putting a smile on my face.

I’m really feeling the Felony personally. I’ll end up with another Infraction I’m sure, but stock out the box vs my Infraction, it’s more fun to drive. Wished they’d put the hand brake on it though. That would have taken the cake.

I’m really feeling the Felony personally. I’ll end up with another Infraction I’m sure, but stock out the box vs my Infraction, it’s more fun to drive. Wished they’d put the hand brake on it though. That would have taken the cake.
What in your opinion make the Felony more fun to drive as opposed to the Infraction?

It feels more planted with the wider tires and gearing. The Infraction can spin out quite a bit. The Felony can as well, but it feels more controllable.

Just got lucky at my LHS and and put down a down payment on the v2 Infraction thats Blue! My LHS ordered 4 that will be coming in around the middle of next month! This will be my first speedster ? ? ? ?

INFRACTION_6S_BLX_INF.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back