Felony Infraction Vs Felony Which One to Buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither! I'm not remotely enamored by either of them. Two hideous bodies, oversized rear tires that I haven't seen available separately anywhere, and atrocious paint schemes / stickers on the infraction....and a hand brake yayyyyyyy.... how joyous........... I won't be purchasing either. The Typhon and Limitless have stolen my heart, and there is no room left inside this old ticker to let someone else in.

Im in!!!

Just pre ordered a silver infraction, still torn between the two but i think i made the safest choice

Last edited:
She's here, ordered from Horizon directly.

20200827_195544.jpg

20200827_195601.jpg

Ours on backorder, hope to see them soon. Glad so many of you are getting yours to enjoy ! Gettin green with envy! Keep the pics and vids coming it’ll make the day ours come even better with the built up excitement. ?? Bash on

Just ordered the black felony to go with my Arrma fleet. Can’t wait to have that bad boy up In the kitchen!!! Paid a little more cause I’m inpatient. Not waiting on the pre-order. Soooo pumped.

385BBD18-083F-42BE-A82C-7D6A8A1DC734.jpeg

Take out the front drive shaft and you have 2wd

QUOTE="Casual, post: 371714, member: 15454"]
I have a preorder for a black on black Felony with my LHS.
Honestly the only major difference was that hand break mod, but seeing that its about 30 bucks for the piece and another 10~30 bucks for a servo to get the hand brake its whatever. So that's why I went for the Felony... However......

That wheel set up is kind of stupid.... I run a square set up on my personal RWD car. I mean if they wanted to do a staggered set up they should have went all in and made this a 2WD on road basher.
[/QUOTE]

It seems very gimmicky to me.
I might agree. I've never used it so I can't be sure. Even though the one YouTuber was using it correctly, I was thinking it may not be necessary. From all the videos I've seen, looks like you can get the Infraction/Felony to slide on command without it.

I might agree. I've never used it so I can't be sure. Even though the one YouTuber was using it correctly, I was thinking it may not be necessary. From all the videos I've seen, looks like you can get the Infraction/Felony to slide on command without it.

Was fighting myself for five days , orange or black , finnaly decided on orange , I noticed the murals show better on the orange , but I love the black also , anybody see the video on the body flares repair , seems to be good idea , but I'm just gunna slip some shoe goo in between the vent and body , call it good

Was fighting myself for five days , orange or black , finnaly decided on orange , I noticed the murals show better on the orange , but I love the black also , anybody see the video on the body flares repair , seems to be good idea , but I'm just gunna slip some shoe goo in between the vent and body , call it good
I know, tough decision, like them both myself, the murals embedded in the paint definitely show better on the orange.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back