Felony Infraction Vs Felony Which One to Buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was fighting myself for five days , orange or black , finnaly decided on orange , I noticed the murals show better on the orange , but I love the black also , anybody see the video on the body flares repair , seems to be good idea , but I'm just gunna slip some shoe goo in between the vent and body , call it good

By murals are you referring to the arrma logos in the paint? If you are, the black ones don't have it..that's why you cant see it...?

FELONY HAS ARRIVED!!! So glad I got the black. Bottom was oil like most people noticed. Nothing leaking just make sure to go over all the screws a few of mine weren’t as tight as they should be. Overall a beautiful car!!! Happy to add it too my Arrma Kitchen. Now to locate that nice smooth blacktop!!!!
96B1B489-38DF-41FB-BD30-6D4AB9F713A8.jpeg
DBEA86B4-2E38-462B-95E2-CD6C56BB39D7.jpeg
681FB0F0-61B0-4685-8821-F9AA746509E6.jpeg

I've been on back order for the orange felony , just saw it won't be available till freeekn December !! CRRRRRRAAAP ! well maybe there will be tires available for it by then but ????
We can only hope! ?

When we can get Limitless V2? That rear drive shaft thing that removes vibrates what we need for Limitless.

Typhon is better street basher.
I also think shorter wheelbase is better coz you don't get as light rear = rear tires last longer. Turning radius is smaller = more places were you can drive. Also Typhon is alot cheaper.

streetbasher.jpg

I've been on back order for the orange felony , just saw it won't be available till freeekn December !! CRRRRRRAAAP ! well maybe there will be tires available for it by then but ????

I had a backorder at Amain that keeps getting bumped (same dates as you). I cancelled it and ordered from Tower Hobbies where they have the orange Felony in stock. Finally!

Tower hobbies is a back order now , I'm just gunna order from a main and wait it out ,I talked to a guy there , he said possibly not that long as they say ,, December

The Orange one still shows In Stock at Tower.

The V2 Infraction is something special. The rear brake is neat and the truck handles amazing!!!

While I like the Felony more slightly for it's looks, I'd rather have 4 matched tires and the handbrake already installed on the Infraction vs. no handbrake and mismatched front/rear tires on the Felony. Being it would be your first experience with this class of vehicle you should know that you're going to burn through tires pretty quick and if you have the Felony you're going to need to keep buying two sizes of tires each time or do a rear diff swap to have matching gear ratios to run matched set tires. A matched set means you can run Hoons or GRPs without issue and can rotate front/rear to balance wear.

So my vote is infraction.
Look I guess you guys are in the United States
I really want the Felony But , I noticed all the videos I have seen Are on nice smooth roads
That’s hard to find in the United Kingdom
I do like the Ford Raptor , witch is off road
But I have fallen in love with the looks of the Felony

How rough of roads are we talking about? The Felony is massive vehicle so as far as road going vehicles it's much better than most. You can also raise the ride height to have more ground clearance, but then the wheel arches start to look a bit funny.

I dunno, that flag looking body on the infraction is kinda dope BUT in my eyes nothing beats the look of a black felony. That is a thing of beauty!

The infraction has the e-brake and the felony doesn't...if that matters to you but imho the only street car I could possibly own is the felony and even then I probably wouldn't drive it much because who has many multiples of hundreds of feet to drive it in safely?
I do lol

When we can get Limitless V2? That rear drive shaft thing that removes vibrates what we need for Limitless.

Typhon is better street basher.
I also think shorter wheelbase is better coz you don't get as light rear = rear tires last longer. Turning radius is smaller = more places were you can drive. Also Typhon is alot cheaper.

View attachment 101321
What you say about typhon has been in my head also. Typhon also looks great with hoons or other.

I also was torn between the two as well.. when the first brown infraction came out, the rc hobby caught my attention!! I thought it was alot $ for an rc.. still thought it was the dopest rc I ever seen!! 2 years later I picked the felony over the infraction!! U never really know until u pull the plug!!💯

Wow haven't seen the original front end of a Felony in a while. Hideous, so glad I 3d printed a different from and rear. I bought the print files from a forum member. Took awhile but I bought a Typhon and love it. Easy to grab and go. Hoons for the road back to the OEM tires for grass and dirt. (Tlr btw)

There are two reasons for wanting or NOT wanting a Felony. The body. You like or you don't. And the taller rear tires and different rear diff ratio. Limits tire choices. Felony seems harder to drive and hook up for many, compared to the Infr/Lim.
Serious Speed runners are not running the Felony platform. If that tells the picture.
Felony to me is a basher. A nice rig for some.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back