Infraction Infraction with Hot Racing hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukas412

Reaction score
So I grabbed some Hot Racing hubs for my Infraction. I have them on my Kraton and really like them (I know this is a highly debated topic). What I didn't realize is the wheel axles are shorter on the Infraction. So my question is: If I get Kraton wheel axles and put these on my Infraction how it change the handling? Making it wider should make it more stable I would think, but is that good or bad for drifting? Speed runs?

You don't need HR alloy Hubs for the Infr, Lim or Fel. A mistake IMHO. It doesn't have any advantage with these On Road Arrma's. They don't fit with the stock parts. SO ... it is also incorrect based on fit alone!

No it wouldn't be a good idea to increase the Track width of your Infr. I am guessing even 3-4mm is just too much and what you are looking at for each axle.
AND, you must consider the Infr body/wheel clearance now. You will cut up the outer edges of the tires. Promise.
You are deviating from the intended track width design. This will affect your Steering geometry. Much more critical with these On Road rigs.
Don't try and make the wrong parts fit with more wrong Parts just to have the Bling in there.
Bling money to $burn$ is best spent elsewhere.

Don't use the HR hubs on the Infr. If anything source the correct hubs from somewhere else if you are "stuck" wanting Alloy Bling. Do it right. Or leave stock.
Never needed them to begin with. 🤷‍♂️ Just my thoughts.:cool:

So I grabbed some Hot Racing hubs for my Infraction. I have them on my Kraton and really like them (I know this is a highly debated topic). What I didn't realize is the wheel axles are shorter on the Infraction. So my question is: If I get Kraton wheel axles and put these on my Infraction how it change the handling? Making it wider should make it more stable I would think, but is that good or bad for drifting? Speed runs?
Hot racing makes hubs designed to fit the Arrma cars with the shorter wheel axles
I have them on my Mojave exb they fit the typhon, senton, limitless, Infraction, and Talion.

I agree with @SrC I have the Infraction v1 and just being new in the hobby when I bought it I replaced the hubs with the HR because they looked good and little bling. It worked but there was a difference compared to stock and small changes I had to make with them over time to work better. I am now over the honeymoon stage and seeing it has NO advantage on anything, I would NOT buy them again. There have been times I was close to putting the OEM hubs back on especially when the HR screws were backing out the rear two piece hubs.

I bought a Felony and left it stock added NO HR items esp the hubs just not needed.

Just my opinion since it was asked...totally your call. Enjoy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back