Outcast Initial Thoughts on 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jdmcivic

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Wow! Took my outcast and small ramp to a local school over the weekend...what a blast. Stepped up from a few 2s Redcats straight to the Outcast.

After feathering the throttle to learn its acceleration patterns, I was doing back flips with ease. Never took any hard hits, just a few roof landings from 5ft or so before getting the hang if it. Needless to say, I am going to do the drywall tape and shoo goo today!

All in all...I am super impressed and cannot wait to run it again.

Wow! Took my outcast and small ramp to a local school over the weekend...what a blast. Stepped up from a few 2s Redcats straight to the Outcast.

After feathering the throttle to learn its acceleration patterns, I was doing back flips with ease. Never took any hard hits, just a few roof landings from 5ft or so before getting the hang if it. Needless to say, I am going to do the drywall tape and shoo goo today!

All in all...I am super impressed and cannot wait to run it again.
Take special care around the body mounts, rear of the body and at the base where the windshield and rear "window" of the body meet the hood and truck bed. Those are the areas on mine that got destroyed the earliest.

Great points! Thanks for the advice. I did not get around to it today but tomorrow I plan to knock it out.

Also, I will need to learn about uploading video clips...I got about 10-mins of video editing education from YouTube and never turned back. Just need to update my camera and I will be set. Nothing professional, just a regular Joe that has a camera.

Thanks again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back