Granite Input gears?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomfast23

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Hi, forum I want to change my granite input gears cause of the new power 120amp esc on 4s? Should I change the front and rear to the same 13t input gear I see or is there a balance of one size in front an another in the rear? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks 😊

Same size they don't make a different size input pinion for the 3s models. May consider going to the metal input and ring gear with 4s but they are out of stock everywhere. Also you'll need the diff case that doesn't have the plastic ring gear attached as well.

Is that the diff case I see in YouTube video? I took a pic of it on my tv lol 😆. I can't find the part that I'm pointing at on the picture? unless it comes with the diff case Idk? I wanna purchase it but don't wanna disappoint myself if it don't come with all the parts needed you know? I would love to find this setup if anyone can direct me to where to find it would be great appreciated thanks.

16234655476229139826915842432599.jpg

So you'll need ARAC4023 (diff cup x 2) also ARAC3710 (CNC ring gear x 2) and ARAC3711 (CNC input pinion x 2) all of which are out of stock everywhere. I ordered them and just got email the cups are being sent but still no word on when I'll get the ring gears or input pinions.

Ya did you see the shipping is almost as much as the part itself and I'm guessing ships from like Australia or UK 😂

Thanks 👍 got it.
I got one more question? With that part work with this hotracing diff case?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210612-011650_eBay.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210612-011650_eBay.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 26
  • SmartSelect_20210612-023618_eBay.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210612-023618_eBay.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi, this what I was mainly looking for but it's sold out I see this set up on alot of the youtube videos.
If you bought your 3s Arrma recently, that Hot Racing input gear will not fit without modifications. The V3 versions of the 3s line now have a nut on the back of the slipper and the input gear was shortened to make room for the nut. To use the Hot Racing input gear you would have to cut the input gear or get rid of the nut and use loc-tite instead.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back