Insane paint jobs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Guys on this thread let’s post some crazy paint jobs. I need some ideas for my limitless. If I chose one it will be on my YouTube channel. The Chanel name is ‘Arrma Only Fans’ and can everyone do me a favor and subscribe I am trying to get 100 subs by the end of the year!! Thanks!!

Just subscribed to your channel now to help a fellow Arrma fan out. ;)
Link here for everyone else as it makes it easier to find: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDPWL8CF2AgCTtaCIxacSDg/videos

Some of my paint jobs and old RC's starting with my most recent, ...the only one I didn't paint was the Xray XB4 buggy as that came like it so any questions about how to do a specific paint job or what colours were used feel free to ask. (y)

74.jpg

29.jpg

135.JPG

23.jpg

044.JPG

This isn't all the cars I've had or painted but just a small selection of the best I'd say. Hope it helps.

Just subscribed to your channel now to help a fellow Arrma fan out. ;)
Link here for everyone else as it makes it easier to find: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDPWL8CF2AgCTtaCIxacSDg/videos

Some of my paint jobs and old RC's starting with my most recent, ...the only one I didn't paint was the Xray XB4 buggy as that came like it so any questions about how to do a specific paint job or what colours were used feel free to ask. (y)

View attachment 95765

View attachment 95766

View attachment 95767

View attachment 95768

View attachment 95769

This isn't all the cars I've had or painted but just a small selection of the best I'd say. Hope it helps.
Thanks so much!! I love you body designs!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back