Limitless Inside a 203mph run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find this interesting. Watch the whole thing or fast forward to 5:05 for the inside view. Listen to his throttle pull.

Definitely no PP. That's just his finger. I was already pretty sure about that watching his runs from the outside. His RPMs would make rather sudden jumps so I figured he was just going at it raw. Crazy man. He would probably gain a few MPH by using PP or an NB4.

Definitely no PP. That's just his finger. I was already pretty sure about that watching his runs from the outside. His RPMs would make rather sudden jumps so I figured he was just going at it raw. Crazy man. He would probably gain a few MPH by using PP or an NB4.
Just his road made me sure he wasn’t running a PP or any of that. The video made me realize just how much his RPM’s jumped. Imagine him on a long, straight ass road!!

PP is perfect pass right? What does it do? Does it enable a programmable throttle delivery curve rather than relying on finger trigger control?

Or am I way off?
correctamundo-pulp-fiction.gif

Do most Germans have as good a sense of humor as you? Do you watch Uri Tuchman’s vids? That guy slays me!
I'm probably not your typical German. The 23 years I lived in the States definitely left their mark. I've been back in Germany for almost ten years again and I'd say that upwards of 98% of the content I consume is English speaking. That's not to say that there aren't funny Germans but, it's not exactly something we're known for. :LOL:
Uri Tuchman! Love that guy. He makes such awesome stuff in his shop and he has a beautifully subtle sense of humor. Thanks for reminding me about him. Been a little while since I watched him.

After HD took this thread off topic...
I think the bodyshell view wasn't that great. It is cool in theory, but in execution not so much.
Granted, the optical qualities of the windshield on Deltaplastik bodies is pretty poor. It is what it is, as they say.

he still had looooads of juice to go more isnt it???? like I didn't really feel he actually achieved plateau because there was a huge bend coming up.
wow, that sounds so cool btw

The rate of acceleration from 170-203 shows that we will see 215 or 220 this summer!
Pretty exciting stuff.

Still blows my mind how he drives around those corners during a speed run LOL!!!
IKR!!!!!
that's what I love about some guys even here, you gotta have steel ballz to run with 200mph on a road like that lol. I imagine it quite triples the adrenaline compared to what Raz achieves on a free, risk free runway

IKR!!!!!
that's what I love about some guys even here, you gotta have steel ballz to run with 200mph on a road like that lol. I imagine it quite triples the adrenaline compared to what Raz achieves on a free, risk free runway
There’s nothing risk free about running those speeds on any road. My car went airborne once at 192, seeing it fly 50 feet in the air and watch stuff fly out 100’s of feet into the woods says otherwise🤣 you basically go out knowing anything can happen, sending 3k down the road that may not come back

There’s nothing risk free about running those speeds on any road. My car went airborne once at 192, seeing it fly 50 feet in the air and watch stuff fly out 100’s of feet into the woods says otherwise🤣 you basically go out knowing anything can happen, sending 3k down the road that may not come back
Yeah, beyond a certain speed all bets are off and whether you come home with useable parts or not is largely dependent on the luck of the draw and whether it hits a fixed object after departing the tarmac or not. I was dumbfounded how "lucky" you got in terms of damage in a 192mph off-road detour. IIRC, didn't most of your batteries and ESCs live to fight another day? And aside from some road rash, CF really proved why it makes sense as a chassis material. That was impressive.

Yeah, beyond a certain speed all bets are off and whether you come home with useable parts or not is largely dependent on the luck of the draw and whether it hits a fixed object after departing the tarmac or not. I was dumbfounded how "lucky" you got in terms of damage in a 192mph off-road detour. IIRC, didn't most of your batteries and ESCs live to fight another day? And aside from some road rash, CF really proved why it makes sense as a chassis material. That was impressive.
You I got really lucky that day. I still ran the two batteries and esc’s more that season. Although two of the esc cups eventually broke off from that wreck, so I had to solder them back on. The batheries eventually failed as well. They were leaking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back