Infraction Installing hot racing hubs issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haroneezy

Reaction score
So I have infraction upgrading the bearing carriers HOT RACING n I already installed the rears perfect come to install the front when it comes to putting back the pin it doesn’t seem to line up for the pin to drop smooth inside the axle... any help would be appreciated!!!!!

So I have infraction upgrading the bearing carriers HOT RACING n I already installed the rears perfect come to install the front when it comes to putting back the pin it doesn’t seem to line up for the pin to drop smooth inside the axle... any help would be appreciated!!!!!
Take some pics to help us understand. Trying to figure out what you could be having problems with 🤔

I had the same problem with the gpm hubs. I had to use the V1 hexes because they're 1mm narrower. The V2 infraction and Felony have 1mm wider hubs. The aftermarket designed them for the older models.

I wouldn't drill, doomed to fail and a larger hole would be a nightmare from a slop perspective. The pins wouldn't last very long.
Try to exchange, get your money back and stay with stock.

They are compatible with some Kratons and Talions etc. You can always try to sell.

So damn that sucks so I’ll haveto down grade my axles? Or should I drill the hole bigger?
Drilling will make it sloppy. The limitless still uses the "old" 13.6mm hexes. It sucks to have to buy more parts, but I find that aluminum hubs help the handling on my rigs so it's worth it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back