Kraton Integy parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainQ

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Not sure if they are really new, or if I just missed them for a whole year, but I just noticed that Integy now had a whole bunch of parts for the Arrma Vehicles

They aren't specifying the caliber/quality of the aluminium they use, but they are billet machined (which mean CNC I guess). I'm not a big fan of all aluminium for critical parts, but I might just go for their Wheelie Bar if I ever break the arrma one, they have a nice upper center spur too. Anyway, it's always fun to see more alternatives.

What you guys think?

ahah yeah, I'll just go red forever. Tho since the Kraton v4 has a blue body too, blue parts now make more sense than before

Over the years I've had very few integy parts that did a good job. Anything with threads doesn't hold up well, the alloy is too weak to hold a bolt your going to install/remove more than a few times.

I run integy rear axle carriers on both of my savage's and due to lack of options, I run their rockers on a couple of my revos. The axle carriers are holding up well.

The center diff top plate will probably work fine, but I wouldn't get anything structural that's threaded. Like the upper rear hinge pin block on the front, center diff holder/motor mount, chassis braces (unless they use a nut).

Had some Integy stuff in my nitro days.
Not on top of my list for alloy parts.

Over the years I've had very few integy parts that did a good job. Anything with threads doesn't hold up well, the alloy is too weak to hold a bolt your going to install/remove more than a few times.

I run integy rear axle carriers on both of my savage's and due to lack of options, I run their rockers on a couple of my revos. The axle carriers are holding up well.

The center diff top plate will probably work fine, but I wouldn't get anything structural that's threaded. Like the upper rear hinge pin block on the front, center diff holder/motor mount, chassis braces (unless they use a nut).
How are the motor fans with heat sink? Worth $20??

How are the motor fans with heat sink? Worth $20??

Can't say anything about the arrma parts, but i got one for my Rustler - never seen something this cheap and clumsy before. I would be ashamed to sell something like this to someone for more than 2 bucks. In my opinion every motorfan with heatsink from china is preferable over this *censored*

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back