Integy shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to run them on my old Traxxas cars 10 years ago and they were good. But the quality of them now is not so good.

No leaking?
No leaking at all.

20220425_161648.jpg

20220425_161657.jpg

20220425_161707.jpg

I would go a different direction. You can find better for the price.

I intend on going 6s shocks when needed. But those cought my eye as i have not seen them before

Integy is know for making bling parts, their shocks are known to not be one of the items that are best suited for a shelf queen, the shocks often rarely function properly and leak.

I would avoid all and any of the cheap shocks from Amazon and eBay to be completely honest. Buy cheap buy twice.

Integy is know for making bling parts, their shocks are known to not be one of the items that are best suited for a shelf queen, the shocks often rarely function properly and leak.

I would avoid all and any of the cheap shocks from Amazon and eBay to be completely honest. Buy cheap buy twice.

Maybe Arrma should start using these "Cheap Ebay Shocks" on their 3S line. Aluminum bodies, aluminum caps, 4.2 mm shafts, and they don't leak.

I bought my first set of "Cheap Ebay Shocks" on September 7th 2020, and they're still going strong. No problems, no leaks, and no breakages. I bought cheap and only bought once.

Screenshot_20220426-125244_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe Arrma should start using these "Cheap Ebay Shocks" on their 3S line. Aluminum bodies, aluminum caps, 4.2 mm shafts, and they don't leak.

I bought my first set of "Cheap Ebay Shocks" on September 7th 2020, and they're still going strong. No problems, no leaks, and no breakages. I bought cheap and only bought once.

View attachment 214057

Couldn't pay me to use another pair of that guys shocks.
Mine leaked, they were a pain to bleed, the springs were too stiff, the rod ends were trash and the shafts bent. I'll pass. I'm not the only one who has had issues with those shocks. I've seen numerous people post that their pistons were mismatched.

Couldn't pay me to use another pair of that guys shocks.
Mine leaked, they were a pain to bleed, the springs were too stiff, the rod ends were trash and the shafts bent. I'll pass. I'm not the only one who has had issues with those shocks. I've seen numerous people post that their pistons were mismatched.
I guess I'm super lucky, and you have bad luck. I purchased four sets of these shocks and all four sets are amazing. It's weird how you had every problem that I haven't. 🤔
All of my local friends and neighbors also have these shocks, and they haven't had any problems. Hmmm????

I guess I'm super lucky, and you have bad luck. I purchased four sets of these shocks and all four sets are amazing. It's weird how you had every problem that I haven't. 🤔
All of my local friends and neighbors also have these shocks, and they haven't had any problems. Hmmm????
Idk unless they changed the design since I bought mine. You mentioned yours had 4.2mm shafts, mine are 5mm. Do they still not come with bladders and is the cap still unvented?

20200515_214723 (2).jpg

Idk unless they changed the design since I bought mine. You mentioned yours had 4.2mm shafts, mine are 5mm. Do they still not come with bladders and is the cap still unvented?
Hmm....maybe you're right. The design could have changed. Yes, the shafts on mine are 4.2mm, mine came with bladders, but the caps are not vented.
Did you have leaking problems with yours?

Hmm....maybe you're right. The design could have changed. Yes, the shafts on mine are 4.2mm, mine came with bladders, but the caps are not vented.
Did you have leaking problems with yours?

They leak just as much as the stock ones, look at the oil all over the bag. The oil even leaked through the bag.............

20220427_113111.jpg

They leak just as much as the stock ones, look at the oil all over the bag. The oil even leaked through the bag.............

View attachment 214217
Ohh dang. Yes, that is a lot of oil. You should've complained. Maybe the seller would have sent you a new set. I can see why, you don't like these shocks. How long ago did you order these?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back