Integy shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh dang. Yes, that is a lot of oil. You should've complained. Maybe the seller would have sent you a new set. I can see why, you don't like these shocks. How long ago did you order these?
I don't even remember they don't show up in my eBay purchase history.

What shocks did you end up using on your 3S, after you took these off?
I have Trackstar shocks(they are now discontinued) on the Typhon and the Senton is still running the leaky stock shocks because I don't want to put any money into it.

I have Trackstar shocks(they are now discontinued) on the Typhon and the Senton is still running the leaky stock shocks because I don't want to put any money into it.
Nice! I heard of those Trackstae shocks back in the day. I think HobbyKing.com used to sell them.

Nice! I heard of those Trackstae shocks back in the day. I think HobbyKing.com used to sell them.
Yup and they were cheap too iirc I paid around $30 for them. They did take a little bit of tweaking to get them where I wanted them. I cannot remember what springs is am using, I do remember the stock ones were a bit too stiff, they would have been great on the 6s Typhon the way they shipped. It took about 3 years but I ended up breaking all of the shock pistons, I happened to have some spare Arrma 1/8th ones laying around and they dropped right in, I can't remember what number pistons I ended up sticking in them. I also shortened them to match the length of the stock 3s shocks.

I might give those eBay ones another chance. I just wish they came in black or red.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back