Typhon Interchangable parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big O

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have the typhon 3s 4x4 blx... is there any other model this kit can be swapped with? Can i get a blank arrma chassis and move the parts over? The replacement part CANNOT be found. Every site has it on backorder. Please help

ARRMA Composite Chassis - LWB, ARA320608

What is a good platfrom/make of RC car that actually has a good supply of parts for it?

Just keep watching jennys rc. The part was available there yesterday but is gone now. They're a kit breaker, so they buy full vehicles and part them out. Chek each day for a big rock or typhon chassis. I'd bet it won't be long. Good luck.

What is a good platfrom/make of RC car that actually has a good supply of parts for it?
All RC platforms have parts shortages at one time or the other. Ever since the pandemic hit last year parts have been somewhat hard to find. If you see something that is currently available, get it when you see it: it may not be there the next day, or even a few hours later.

I have the typhon 3s 4x4 blx... is there any other model this kit can be swapped with? Can i get a blank arrma chassis and move the parts over? The replacement part CANNOT be found. Every site has it on backorder. Please help

The Typhon, Big Rock and Senton all use that chassis.

Adam

Even hop ups are out of stock. Almost every part HR or tbone made for the 3s line is gone.
Other than traxxas right now, it's very hard to get replacements in ne us...

I’ll have a chassis to sell towards the end of the week. its from a Senton. just message me, thx

The enthusiasts ( i.e. addicts) on the forum turned me on to Jenny's RC, right now its probably your best bet. If the chassis is out-of-stock on the Jenny's site, click on the "send me an email when they are in-stock" link. Then be prepared........ I just got one, it went like this: email notification of 5 available popped up on my desktop and I immediately clicked on the link provided ( I happened to be at my desk, reading the Arrma Forums), they were already down to 4. I put one in my cart, filled in the rest of the billing and shipping info to get mine paid for. Went back into the site and all 5 were gone, total time on the site, probably less than 10 minutes..... Good luck.

or find someone with an extra.. (Dang, cant get the Quote to work on an Edit, but was referring to GraniteFox)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back