Interesting .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I watched this yesterday. I get the sense that the dude is in a bit over his head with this one. His driving skills leave a lot to be desired. I do admire and respect the ambition however.
I watched that this afternoon (before I saw this post). This person has done some cool rc related stuff.

Yeah, I watched this yesterday. I get the sense that the dude is in a bit over his head with this one. His driving skills leave a lot to be desired. I do admire and respect the ambition however.
Yes, but I think controlling an RC with a air remote might harder then you think.

Saw this video also last night.
Fits into the non-wheel-driven category. If you are not aware there is an EDF, Rocket, and turbine-powered attempts at high speed and they all fall into the non-wheel-driven category. The record there is 210 mph by a rocket-powered RC car.
More info here https://www.rossa.org.uk/records-nonwheeldriven.html

I also have wanted to run a turbine-powered car and of course, design the body to accommodate it just like a Bonneville land speed car.
I find wheel-driven more fun and interesting for now. You would really need a closed course for these given the liquid fuel fire danger.

Oh Crap 210. Didn't know there was a category for this. That is hauling a s s.

I just want the turbine with a drive unit for my 1/8 scale Hydro. :ROFLMAO:
Seen it done but for some reason, they don't go fast as you would expect. FE boats seem to be the fastest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back