Senton Introducing the Senvette C7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat burns da Senton........
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
Ok, I said awhile ago I was working on something to reinvent my Senton EXB 8s build. Sort of taking it to new levels. I reached my 100mph(104mph) goal and wanted to get back to wrenching and burning midnight oil. Decided it was now my goal to reach 150mph. Lofty goal, yes. But where there's a will, there is an esc, motor, enough cells and someone dumb enough to try for it. Enter me.

Why would I want to change this:?
Screenshot_20210928-013709_Gallery.jpg

Before we dwell into that. I had another task. Finding a surface suitable for speedruns. Well, I found one. Gives me an uninterrupted clear, flat 650 meters. 2132 feet of nice flat level asphalt. Might not be a coincidence this road leads to the Headquarters of GMC Canada. If I can't do it here, ain't nowhere else to try. As luck would have it, this road is very low traffic, almost no traffic at night. Only drawback is its curbed, but hey, gotta keep it interesting.

So why would I want to change an awesome build that I invested so much into and yielded great results from?

Because.....I can have this:
20220530_214059.jpg

This thread was supposed to be done much later. I'm still far from finished. Still tweaking and still testing. I had to change a few things. I lowered pinion from 34t to 30t. And swapped the sexy CF BasherQueen front tower for a Limitless HR front tower. And modded a body mount to fit it. Oh, and sad to say, took off rear bumper and my beloved Scorched fenders. Really, the only part of all that I'm bothered by are the towers. I can no longer say the build is all Senton specification based. Close. But not.100%

So if not finished, why post now? Because I'm like a kid in a candy store. A chick with the latest gossip! Seems something happend the other night while I was tweaking things around. Note: not once did I even make a real speed run, just zipping up and down the road dialing in my transmitter. And this happened:
Screenshot_20220609-230457_GNSS PA.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-200358_GNSS PA.jpg

I'm not even done. And already managing 21mph shy of my goal. Now I know it's not official without video. I cant seem to video and drive at same time. Always screw one or the other up. But I lined up a cameraman for future runs. A friend in my crawl group lives nearby there and volunteered to do so when he can. So officialdom is on the Horizon. Gonna even try to get NotoriousJ out here one night to witness that the rc isn't tied off to a high speed train lol.

As for now, I'm flooded with ideas. Feeling that same urgency to accommodate my need to tinker. Guessing this is why I've taken to the hobby like peanut butter does to jam.
More to come down the road when life is less hectic.

Screenshot_20220530-214530_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220611-200410_GNSS PA.jpg

Last edited:
Everything else is the same as before.
Max 6
1650kv
40t spur
*now 30t pinion
8s

But I'm really considering trying get a Max 5 and lower kv motor(not by much) to blast more amps via 8s. And maybe going back to 34t if Max 5 handles it without heat issues.

For science, sh1ts, and giggles😃

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back