Introducing...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok y'all, time for an update on this project. You should know that I absolutely LOVED the Budweiser Black Sheep body, truly one of a kind (well, except for the Budweiser Buggy😄)& it makes me laugh to myself every time I look @ it. Bashed the hell out of it- quite literally. Just ended up getting thrashed too quickly. I needed something more durable & those unbreakable bodies are more than I wanted to spend & in my opinion, kinda ugly. My solution? 0.032 gauge gutter coil😅 I work w/ it every day, we have all I could ever want- in numerous colors- just lying around the shop & it will certainly last a lot longer than an empty Budweiser box w/ e6000 on the inside. When I made the last one I traced the shape/outline onto a flattened Bud box to use as a template. I totally lucked out & the coil stock that we run 6" gutter w/ measures 15" across & the flat box measures 15 1/2"-very workable difference. I cut out the shape w/ tin snips, then started shaping it, kinda just bending it over my leg, knees, gut, whatever. Kinda took some bending, fitting, bending some more, tweaking it here & there. It's definitely not perfect, but it's gonna last a hell of a lot longer- it's a tank!! & in all reality, I don't really think it's a whole lot heavier than the Budweiser body is. So, I give you all a TRUE Black Sheep, v2 😉😃🤪🤣👍🤘🤘

View attachment 267198

View attachment 267199

View attachment 267200

View attachment 267201

View attachment 267202

View attachment 267203

View attachment 267204

View attachment 267205

Are you sure you're not one of those medieval blacksmiths in your previous life..
That 1st pic looked like a bracer or some part of a suit of armor..
Lord Of The Rings Burn GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Are you sure you're not one of those medieval blacksmiths in your previous life..
That 1st pic looked like a bracer or some part of a suit of armor..
Lord Of The Rings Burn GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Oh, it's armored for sure!! I know I could probably use it as a battering ram, the neighbor's fence doesn't stand a chance now!!!😉😆

Awesome bud!! You so creative! :LOL: And great job, using the resources you have on hand! 👍 😁 ✌️

Awesome bud!! You so creative! :LOL: And great job, using the resources you have on hand! 👍 😁 ✌️
Thanks bro, definitely function over fashion on this one!😀 You notice the Skins decal between the two rear body mounts? Wager debt paid!😆

Thanks bro, definitely function over fashion on this one!😀 You notice the Skins decal between the two rear body mounts? Wager debt paid!😆
Hahaha!! Didn't even notice it!! Bout time! :ROFLMAO: Looks great!!

'Skins motto- "There's always next season!" :rolleyes:😂🍻✌️😁

Ok y'all, time for an update on this project. You should know that I absolutely LOVED the Budweiser Black Sheep body, truly one of a kind (well, except for the Budweiser Buggy😄)& it makes me laugh to myself every time I look @ it. Bashed the hell out of it- quite literally. Just ended up getting thrashed too quickly. I needed something more durable & those unbreakable bodies are more than I wanted to spend & in my opinion, kinda ugly. My solution? 0.032 gauge gutter coil😅 I work w/ it every day, we have all I could ever want- in numerous colors- just lying around the shop & it will certainly last a lot longer than an empty Budweiser box w/ e6000 on the inside. When I made the last one I traced the shape/outline onto a flattened Bud box to use as a template. I totally lucked out & the coil stock that we run 6" gutter w/ measures 15" across & the flat box measures 15 1/2"-very workable difference. I cut out the shape w/ tin snips, then started shaping it, kinda just bending it over my leg, knees, gut, whatever. Kinda took some bending, fitting, bending some more, tweaking it here & there. It's definitely not perfect, but it's gonna last a hell of a lot longer- it's a tank!! & in all reality, I don't really think it's a whole lot heavier than the Budweiser body is. So, I give you all a TRUE Black Sheep, v2 😉😃🤪🤣👍🤘🤘

View attachment 267198

View attachment 267199

View attachment 267200

View attachment 267201

View attachment 267202

View attachment 267203

View attachment 267204

View attachment 267205
Dude that's is badasss!!!!! Great job. 👍

A very happy Thanksgiving eve to all of my arrma fam!! 😃 As some of you may or may not know, I built a typhon for my best friend on a tight budget a little while back to try to get him involved in the hobby. With my budget spent on essential parts I didn't have any $$ left for a body...so I improvised & made one out of an empty Budweiser 18 pack w/ nothing more than Gorilla tape, scissors & my imagination. The Budweiser Buggy was born & it seemed to go over pretty well, considering. Well, @ least I hope it got a lot of laughs!! 🤣 Afterwards, @Tex Koder & I bounced a few ideas back & forth for a Kraton6s version. It kinda seemed like a process we could duplicate for others trying to do the same. He worked on his vision & I worked on mine separately. He was able to produce a version for a Kraton6s earlier this week & I think it's outstanding!!!😍🤩 My vision & execution was a little different. His is a little more Frank Lloyd Wright- very precise & technically brilliant. Mine is more like Frank Gehry- little curvier, looks like it's more "thrown together". I got done w/ the basic shape a few days ago & put the finishing touches on last night. So, I give you all...the Budweiser Black Sheep (ya know, it's my only non-typhon!)

View attachment 258121

View attachment 258122

View attachment 258123

View attachment 258124

View attachment 258125

View attachment 258126

View attachment 258127
"The Bud Scud!!" I love it🤘🍻🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back