Inward bow on M2C Goliath Outcast 6s chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCoy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if this slight inward bow on the center is M2C Goliath chassis is supposed to be there or if it is from jumping. I only took it out one time...I emailed M2C and they said it’s hard to tell but it nothing to be concerned about. I’m fine with that but was just wondering if anyone out there can tell me if this slight bow is normal or not. Thanks in advance!

0F37CC61-4344-4378-BE0B-796E5790662A.jpeg

0638A1A7-F50D-4E10-B056-F6F713CF8653.jpeg

Try loosening the center braces and see if it goes back to flat.. sometimes they will hold the chassis in its flexed state.. worth a shot.. it really isn't super bad..

Try loosening the center braces and see if it goes back to flat.. sometimes they will hold the chassis in its flexed state.. worth a shot.. it really isn't super bad..
Thanks you for the fast response! I know it’s not that bad but for the price and seeing what Rich Duperbash & rcdude81 puts there’s though I thought it would hold up little better. I tried what you said and loosened up the center braces but unfortunately the chassis stayed the same. I should have checked the straightness of the chassis before I went bashing lol. I’m hoping that’s just how the chassis came from M2c and it will stay strong and not bend. I know everything has a breaking point but I don’t think I jumped it anywhere close to what Rich and rcdude do. ??

Thanks you for the fast response! I know it’s not that bad but for the price and seeing what Rich Duperbash & rcdude81 puts there’s though I thought it would hold up little better. I tried what you said and loosened up the center braces but unfortunately the chassis stayed the same. I should have checked the straightness of the chassis before I went bashing lol. I’m hoping that’s just how the chassis came from M2c and it will stay strong and not bend. I know everything has a breaking point but I don’t think I jumped it anywhere close to what Rich and rcdude do. ??

Was definitely worth a shot.. it is very possible it came like that..while I completely understand what your saying, no matter how big the jump, if it lands on anything in the center it will pound it up.. just something to keep in mind..?..

Was definitely worth a shot.. it is very possible it came like that..while I completely understand what your saying, no matter how big the jump, if it lands on anything in the center it will pound it up.. just something to keep in mind..?..
Yeah I will keep that in mind. thank you. ?...I was thinking about switching the center braces to the M2c ones . Right now I have the gpm braces. They are okay but done seem as strong as the M2c braces. I’m thinking this might help to prevent future damage as well. Idk...
Even if you do... as long as your dogbones are straight and not bound up, you can run a bent chassis. Just don't expect it to get better.
thank you! I won’t be expecting it to get better haha. Planning on full sends ?. They are straight so that’s good.

Yeah I will keep that in mind. thank you. ?...I was thinking about switching the center braces to the M2c ones . Right now I have the gpm braces. They are okay but done seem as strong as the M2c braces. I’m thinking this might help to prevent future damage as well. Idk...

thank you! I won’t be expecting it to get better haha. Planning on full sends ?. They are straight so that’s good.

For sure the 7075 is much stronger than the 6061..?..it will also give you the 4mm screw through the top plate.. the 3mm screws shear off...?

Thanks jondilly1974. I did try that but the chassis stayed the same. ?
Then I would just run it. Pretty soon you’ll land hard on the nose and it will be perfect after that ??????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back