Mojave Irritated...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would I need just the mount? Or the version with the center differential cover?
Honestly it's worth the money to get the full kit. You won't regret it!
20201123_211730.jpg
20201123_211734.jpg

Thinking I might order one of those nifty PPS mounts :)
ok, i highly recommend it, but the one problem is that when you use it, you then need it for all your cars.

also, get the full kit, not just the mount. don't jip yourself!! you will end up ordering the full kit weather or not!! haha!!

ok, i highly recommend it, but the one problem is that when you use it, you then need it for all your cars.

also, get the full kit, not just the mount. don't jip yourself!! you will end up ordering the full kit weather or not!! haha!!
😆😆😆 alright brother!

I thought the pinion was supposed to go the other way...?
Is the shaft long enough??
No. I got it sorted with a dremel and a spade bit. Now the diff cover it putting too much pressure on the center diff and doesn't roll freely.

The screws aren't even tightened.

20211030_235405.jpg

I'm waiting for the same part to finish mine... Is that pinion much larger than the OEM (where the grub screw goes) or it is the new mount gap to small for the pinion to fit in??

I hope is just a matter of fiddling a bit... IT is a lot of money in alloy and they should fit straight on....

Send PPS a message. I don't think I've heard of many issues with them. They are generally regarded as top of the line. A center diff issue is definitely something they should be able to remedy if it's a manufacturing issue.

I'm waiting for the same part to finish mine... Is that pinion much larger than the OEM (where the grub screw goes) or it is the new mount gap to small for the pinion to fit in??

I hope is just a matter of fiddling a bit... IT is a lot of money in alloy and they should fit straight on....
I'll have to measure it and report back!
Send PPS a message. I don't think I've heard of many issues with them. They are generally regarded as top of the line. A center diff issue is definitely something they should be able to remedy if it's a manufacturing issue.
I'll definitely do that!
Maybe I'll throw the plastic cover on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back