Kraton Is a new version of the kraton 4s being released

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaylex

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I have been looking to get back into RCs especially since my boys are growing up to the age where they can join in a bit and after some research had settled on the kraton 4s as the right rc for me to start with. Went to pull the trigger last night and found the two shops that I had thought of ordering from no longer had it available. I then looked at horizon hobby UK and it now says on that site it is discontinued. Is there going to be a new version that I should wait for or is there something wrong here and I should look at choosing a different RC? Can’t believe it will be discontinued given its popularity.

Still available here in the USA

131F0C49-8357-4357-B2AF-74FB55EF03A3.png

Thats weird, this is what I get here

Attachments

• 02F71E61-8C6C-44F6-A14F-C8D3FE90A8C3.jpeg
    02F71E61-8C6C-44F6-A14F-C8D3FE90A8C3.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 118
So using your previous experiences how long between and item being discontinued and a new version released? Tomorrow being the start of the month? Or am I being too optimistic?

So using your previous experiences how long between and item being discontinued and a new version released? Tomorrow being the start of the month? Or am I being too optimistic?
All bets are off with the Covid deal. Nothing is as expected. There are new models coming soon, but which ones drop first is anyone’s guess. But, since the 4S rigs are almost the newest models, I wouldn’t think they are in line for an upgrade over the 6S rigs. I also expect more 8S models early as well.

Got a email from Tower today on the K4S for $399, so they never went anywhere.

Just looking at alternatives in case and discovered that the outcast 4s has been discontinued as well, definitely going to wait for an updated version now.

I know there is so tweaks from the kraton 4s i have vs the new ones the biggest thing so far has been the rear of the body veing redesign to avoid hitting the wing mount in the rear
And the wire holder went from securing the wires under the motor and being a support to the motor at the same time to holding the motor wires on the side of the chassi

Same as the kraton, on the horizon hobby UK site
83F02881-7E42-4A66-A7B5-8853A22D13A5.jpeg

I'm in the mood for another rc , started looking at the 4s Kraton , 3s Granite . But also am thinking to wait for what is coming out next . It figures , I get the first round of K8s , to only have an upgrade happen very soon after !!!!!

So do I wait? Does anyone have a contact at horizon that can find out when It may get replaced in Europe?

I am confused myself, I know I’m later to the chat but the new Kraton 6s came out and I just wondered if anyone found out about a new 4s Kraton or outcast.
I am confused too, I’m a little late and the kraton 6s v5 just came out I just wanted to see if anyone knew about a new kraton or outcast 4s

Can you find one now? They are hard to find. I also don’t know what they’re changing on the V2.
That what I’m trying to find out, you can get a 4s kraton I just want to know if the tires are as bad as they look and if anyone knows anything about the next version.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back